Errors AH01067: Failed to read FastCGI header / AH01075: Error dispatching request to

Erik66

Verified User
I have a DA server (1.55) which runs PHP 7.0 in php-fpm for a number of domains. Every couple of hours, in one of the domain's PHP error logs I find a multitude of these lines:

[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 10426:tid 140593975867136] [client xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:57982] AH01067: Failed to read FastCGI header
[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 10426:tid 140593975867136] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:57982] AH01075: Error dispatching request to :

The website running on that particular domain is not functioning well and the domain owner is reporting that a number of scripts/programs is not working, though it can not be determined if it is the same scripts that generate these errors or not.

What may be the cause of this and how can we solve this issue?

Thanks !

Erik

If he is
he domain owner is reporting that a number of scripts/programs is not working

Take a look first at what he is using in which versions, if those are supported by your config and not to new or old.

So what is running and which are the not working script/ tools is where to start i think.

Also set debbuging and error log for php on that domain, so you can see more in the logs

Thank you ikkeben, we did check all that and no other error information than the lines I mentioned are available. Unless I can trace back the pid or tid stated in the error messages to a specific script/file, I have no clue as to where to start looking for the cause.

From what I read on other fora, inlcuding the DA forum, I understand this may very well be solved by changing the php-fpm settings. Can anybody advise what specific settings relate to this combination of errors?

Erik

I saw this, for me it was an opcache issue ( opcache.fast_shutdown was enabled ), but might not be for you as this option has been removed from the opcache.ini, but present in 7.2+ internally....

Back