Letsencrypt: Renewal email send to random user

codeva

Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue on a server where renewal emails for Letsencrypt are send to 1 specific customer on the server... I have been trying to research what could cause this, but after many hours I thought it would be good to post the question here... either I am blind or I am searching with the wrong phrases as I seem to be unable to find any related threads.

Therefore, would anyone have an idea how its possible that renewals for account x would be send to account y?

The only common thing would be that multiple domains send the reminder to the same account y...

Thanks a lot in advance!

- Mark

Please try:
Code:
rm -f /usr/local/directadmin/conf/letsencrypt.key*

Note that it'd still send emails for cert expiration where the 'random' email has been set.

Hi,

Thanks very much for your reply... I have removed these files now.

You mention it would still send the emails for cert expiration where the email has been set... is there any way I could change / check this? I remember the DA interface used to have an email field when registering the certificate, however that has disappeared for me.

Thank you!

- Mark

DA does not set any email anymore. However, active certificates have the email set, that's why Let's Encrypt is notifying them on expiration time.

Back