How to remove "Password" link in drop down menu?

bluebirdnet

Verified User
Hi,

We want to disable the password change option from the Evolution skin as we want users to manage this from WHMCS. I dont see any way to easily remove the option or link from the drop down menu?

Screenshot_Dashboard DirectAdmin 1 55 0.png

Thanks for the update, howver my understanding is that the method you suggested is on a per user basis individually.
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/username/commands.deny

I need to disable this globally for all users, the commnad does not need to be removed, just removing the option from the menu is enough. I know i can edit the theme but would rather avoid this. Can the link be surpressed from the menu?

It would be nice to edit the drop down menu from "Customize Evolution Skin "

all_pre.sh could be used then, and it may exit with an error suggesting to change the password using WHMCS then (it could also include the URL, if needed) :)

all_pre.sh could be used then, and it may exit with an error suggesting to change the password using WHMCS then (it could also include the URL, if needed) :)

Hi Martynas,

I dont want to use all_pre.sh or commands.deny

I need to remove the "Password" option from the menu drop down. Where can we edit this and remove it?

or /user/password page if i could point to a custom page with text with a message that would work.

Thanks for your help

Back