DirectAdmin Default Pages

youds

Verified User
Hi

Ever wondered why there is no styling to the custom DirectAdmin domain setup (and suspended) pages? Well look no further!

Please see https://www.moduleplace.website/modules-plugins/directadmin/defaultpages

Upon payment receipt (at only £1.99 plus discounts for multiple servers) please email us your IP address of the server(s) you want this to run on and we'll email you back a set of files for use with that IP address. Emails should be sent to [email protected].

Terms of license are good for all future updates.

More to come:
- Email Template
- Login Template
- Languages Facility (already coded)
- More Whitelabel-Style Themes

Happy hosting!

Hi guys

Sorry for the shameful pricing here but I was hoping I'd get enough from the minimal work done here. (mostly UI and getting used to DA plugins)

I will develop this plugin some more and hopefully get someway to getting it into being a must-have; hence no open source code release.

Kind regards

It's not a shamefull price but I guess it would help a lot if you would use a valid website link.
Can't reach it and an nslookup for moduleplace.website on multiple servers in multiple locations do not resolve either.
At least not at the moment.

Yeah, sorry about that - we are switching to a staging / production server setup, rather than just the single server.

Everything will be operational again very soon. I may just release the software via attachment on here, no major issue for me.

Back