Thread: I want to hire somebody to write DirectAdmin plugin for me

I want to hire somebody to write DirectAdmin plugin for me

Hello

I am looking for someone who can develop a directadmin plugin for me. I am using the malware_expert as a mod security rules and I want a plugin that I can from admin inteface to disable given rule by ID like this:
    echo "SecRuleRemoveById 55555" >> /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/modsecurity/off

So I need basically an inteface to put rule ID in the specified file and an optional comment then after each save plugin should rebuild modsecurity rules by executing ./build modsecurity_rules.

I need however FULL rights to this plugin, and what it mean I want to be able to customize it, modify it and install it on as many serveer as I want + it must contain my company name instead of plugin author in DirectAdmin's plugin manager.

Is there anyone who willing to do that? I tried to do that myself by modify hello world directadmin plugin but I wasn't able to save my modification back to the file, despite that I set root rights for plugin as is described here
    https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=2262

Hello,

Your thread is now moved to "Employment Opportunities" sub-forum.

If you still in a need feel free to contact us though our site (see my signature lines) for a quote.
    Regards, Alex G.

- Get the best commercial DirectAdmin support and hire me on poralix.com
    - Follow and like @Poralix on Facebook