'Icons Grid' layout

Not compatible with Edge

This layout doesn't seem to be compatible with Edge browser, all i can see is "statistics" and icons don't appear.

I really like the icon theme and the merged access levels.

It is quite bright though, a dark/night version would be amazing.

Excellent, we finally have icons, next on the list is the ability to upload a custom icon set :)

When in user mode, turning the "Merge Access Levels" does nothing and probably shouldn't be there.
To get back to Admin or Reseller Level you have to turn it off first

Loving the grid skin - New to directadmin so hope someone could point me in the right direction. Is there a way remove stuff resellers have access to? Like I would rather not have them not have the option to change the skin for example.

about some option

sorry i don't understand . i ask you about 4 point you are telling about which point.

i mean icon not showing when you browse from mobile version. and also your new design is taking too much load time.. too slow

1. icons grid left portion and right information portion almost showing same to same.. if you can do it like 80% left side and 20% right side it will better.

2. It would be great if installed applications in installatron/softaculous could be shown on the main page.

3. grid option showing like scrolling . if without scroll it can be show then look more good.

4. most important i think you forget to give eye on mobile version. in my mobile not showing any icon. please give eye also for responsive.

Do you mean icons are not shown when you click the top right button?

Right now, additional software like installatron, cloudlinux, csf etc. show a generic icon in the control panel.

Would it be possible to assign a customised icon to these plugins? This is mainly for the end user control panel.

sorry i don't understand . i ask you about 4 point you are telling about which point.

i mean icon not showing when you browse from mobile version. and also your new design is taking too much load time.. too slow

1. icons grid left portion and right information portion almost showing same to same.. if you can do it like 80% left side and 20% right side it will better.

2. It would be great if installed applications in installatron/softaculous could be shown on the main page.

3. grid option showing like scrolling . if without scroll it can be show then look more good.

4. most important i think you forget to give eye on mobile version. in my mobile not showing any icon. please give eye also for responsive.

Sorry, #4. #2 can be really done easily, we just need to know what kind of implementation would software creators prefer.

1/3 - thanks for the feedback, we are trying to collect as many opinions as possible, then we would sum thongs up and see which ones are “okay” :)

Excellent, we finally have icons, next on the list is the ability to upload a custom icon set :)

When in user mode, turning the "Merge Access Levels" does nothing and probably shouldn't be there.
To get back to Admin or Reseller Level you have to turn it off first

Whole SVG sprite can be replaced if needed. https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=2364.

Regarding individual icons - can be changed using "Customize Evolution Theme".

"Merge Access Levels" - will be removed from user "skin options" very soon, will update the thread. It's minor though, as it just doesn't do anyting when you're an end-customer :)

Plugin icons - as we only had ~16 hours to design, discuss, code, test and release the Icons Grid layout for public, as we've seen a very high demand for it, it's going to get improvements for sure. One of the - ability for plugins to ship with their own icons :) We've released a fully functioning version to show what it might look like. We're likely replacing ~8 of the previous icons this evening we think would be better for the 'vintage' look and feel, minor change though.

We're looking forward for the feedback (positive/negative etc.) - your opinion really counts. Thank you for this!

Yes, I am agree with your all points.

Making it default and do not allow change

Is there anyway to make this theme completely "default" for users only? Just migrated one of my account from cPanel to DirectAdmin and user was set to default very old type DirectAdmin theme, and it was not possible for us to change it until we edited user settings.

Also, whenever i login to user, through admin panel i can see the Evolution theme with default style, whereas the style is set as Grid for default. (But users see Icon Grid style, so its fine). It becomes little annoying switching themes through admin panel so i hope that something must be done about it. However i still prefer keeping Default Evolution style for admin panel, whereas the Icon Layout is very perfect for end users.

If you've done this in "Customize Evolution Skin" under reseller level, please make sure you didn't forget to click "Save".

Is there anyway to make this theme completely "default" for users only? Just migrated one of my account from cPanel to DirectAdmin and user was set to default very old type DirectAdmin theme, and it was not possible for us to change it until we edited user settings.

Also, whenever i login to user, through admin panel i can see the Evolution theme with default style, whereas the style is set as Grid for default. (But users see Icon Grid style, so its fine). It becomes little annoying switching themes through admin panel so i hope that something must be done about it. However i still prefer keeping Default Evolution style for admin panel, whereas the Icon Layout is very perfect for end users.

Yeah I've also been looking for a way to get the grid layout for all users (including resellers) and not being able to change it.

Also is there a way to hide stuff as well for all users and resellers? For example lets say I wanted to hide LVE Manager for all resellers. Is that doable? But is kept for the "Admin" user of the server.

Then another example is the "Support & Help" section. I've done some changes so theres now a button to raise a support ticket on our own support system but it seems I have to log into each reseller account to do that? Is there a way to just force it on everyone (resellers and users).

And a 3rd example would to hide the Skin Manager/Customize Evolution Skin options for resellers too but kept only for the main admin account.

Might be a bug, but.. we were unable to reproduce it, even if we've tried really hard. Just a question, are you sure "Default Layout" is set to "Icon Grid"? As I think it might be just set a "Grid" as menu type in standard layout? :) Screenshot attached. A screenshot from this page would be really great, if you have issues. Thank you!

Also, if it's really set to "Icon Grid" and saved, would it be possible to capture this?

Thank you and sorry for the troubles!

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 138
Might be a bug, but.. we were unable to reproduce it, even if we've tried really hard. Just a question, are you sure "Default Layout" is set to "Icon Grid"? As I think it might be just set a "Grid" as menu type in standard layout? :) Screenshot attached. A screenshot from this page would be really great, if you have issues. Thank you!

Also, if it's really set to "Icon Grid" and saved, would it be possible to capture this?

Thank you and sorry for the troubles!

You need to login as user through admin area, then logout. When i login as Standard Evolution theme, i see "Standard" layout just as it was on my admin panel. So lets say now i changed to "Icon Grid" while i am logged in as user, when i log out, i am still at Icon Grid layout.

Back