Rspamd Web UI from poralix

Hello,

Rspamd with the web interface is written by Vsevolod Stakhov https://github.com/vstakhov

I've only integrated the Web-UI into DirectAdmin, i.e. written some kind of a reverse proxy, which allows to communicate with rspamd Web-UI using Directadmin admin access.

See https://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=57856

Thanks for your time, i missed that post.

I have quick question, i changed spamd to rspamd form admin control panel. Update rspamd config file, update exim config file

Enabling BlockCracking...
BlockCracking is now enabled.
2019-07-18 12:43:43 cwd=/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild 2 args: /usr/sbin/exim --version
2019-07-18 12:43:43 cwd=/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild 2 args: /usr/sbin/exim --version
Enabling Easy Spam Fighter...
tar: exim_check_attachment.sh: Cannot open: File exists
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
Easy Spam Fighter is now enabled.
Enabling Rspamd Config...
Rspamd config is now enabled.
Restarting exim.

tar: exim_check_attachment.sh: Cannot open: File exists [ this error is because file is immutable, don't want it over written.

Emails are still coming with header

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13)

Installed web interface as per you post, got a new link in control panel Rspamd Web Interface on clicking got this error msg

{"error":"An error occured!"}

Any ideas, thanks

Last edited:
It might mean you still have SpamAssassin running. You might need to stop spamd processes, see if you have any:

Code:
ps aux | egrep -v "rspamd|grep" | grep spamd

and remove /etc/exim.spamassassin.conf if it exists.

Then re-start exim.

Thanks Alex, i stopped spamd and reinstall exim and rspamd that seems to work. Maybe add these instructions to the install, if someone is using control panel to activate rspamd then it should handle this.

Now another question i had few entries in

/etc/virtual/esf_skip_senders
etc/virtual/bc_skip_authenticated_users
/etc/virtual/skip_rbl_domains
/etc/virtual/whitelist_senders
/etc/virtual/esf_skip_hosts

Do i have to add those entries in Configuration List, there are bunch of them some of them that have WHITELIST in description but can't find anything for skipping all checks for host.

Thanks

The files under /etc/virtual/ you listed are used by Exim and you don't need to duplicate entries. So keep them where they are, exim will still honor them.

Thanks Alex for your help, rspamd is working fine and web dashboard is great help on keeping eyes on whats going on wiht emails.

Hi Alex

Is it possible to have rspamd show as an icon for users within evolution gui?

Hi,

The plugin as of now has only admin level access, i.e. users of a hosting cannot access it. Do you mean to say that you want to allow users to access it? Or you want an individual icon instead of a default one?

Back