Migration from cPanel to DirectAdmin - Emails

Marks

Verified User
Hello, I migrated some accounts with many emails, the folder structures changed in outlook.

Roundcube customer contacts did not come in migration.

Any solution?

What version of migration script was used? Regarding folders - migration script does not rename them, save folders should exist after the migration.

What version of migration script was used? Regarding folders - migration script does not rename them, save folders should exist after the migration.

I performed the backup normally through cpanel.
And I sent it to the admin_backups folder of directadmin, after which we performed the restore.

contacts did not come emails and folders were duplicated in outlook and roundcube.

Please check the version using:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build versions | grep -i cpanel

Please check the version using:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build versions | grep -i cpanel

Latest version of cPanel to DirectAdmin conversion script: 0.0.18
Installed version of cPanel to DirectAdmin conversion script: 0.0.18

May you create a ticket with access to cpmove file? It’s strange that roundcube contacts were not transferred, unless a different version was used at the migration time.

May you create a ticket with access to cpmove file? It’s strange that roundcube contacts were not transferred, unless a different version was used at the migration time.

Now it's late, the customer has already given up directadmin.

I just need an answer for future solutions.

I experienced a contact import issue as well in one of my recent restorations. I may have been on 0.0.16 at the time though. Is this something that’s been implemented recently? If not, I can try to reproduce the issue a bit later today.

I experienced a contact import issue as well in one of my recent restorations. I may have been on 0.0.16 at the time though. Is this something that’s been implemented recently? If not, I can try to reproduce the issue a bit later today.

It’d be nice to see/fix it.

Confirmed. A test account I just brought over did not copy over the contacts I made for the test.

Also, perhaps unrelated, but I setup an auto-responder AND a forwarder and am seeing two forwarder locations in the DirectAdmin panel (one is the email address i've forwarded to, and the other is "|/usr/local/cpanel/bin/autorespond [email protected] /home/simptest/.autorespond") and no auto-responder created (nor vacation message).

I'll send you a PM with the cpmove file linked.

Thanks for your work on this capability!

This problem still remains.

Latest version of cPanel to DirectAdmin conversion script: 0.0.38
Installed version of cPanel to DirectAdmin conversion script: 0.0.38

Yesterday I received a complaint from a client who lost contacts in the migration.

Back