CentOS 7 required packages

01i

Verified User
I've just discovered that in order to install the COMMODO rules via CustomBuild 2.0 I first need to install perl-libwww-perl

It's taken me a whole afternoon of headbanging to establish this, because I'd assumed that the common pre-install commands page was complete.

https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=354

On Rehat/Fedora/CentOS:

yum install wget gcc gcc-c++ flex bison make bind bind-libs bind-utils openssl openssl-devel perl quota libaio
libcom_err-devel libcurl-devel gd zlib-devel zip unzip libcap-devel cronie bzip2 cyrus-sasl-devel perl-ExtUtils-Embed
autoconf automake libtool which patch mailx bzip2-devel lsof glibc-headers kernel-devel expat-devel db4-devel

CentOS 7
Add all of the above CentOS packages except db4-devel, then include these ones as well:

yum install psmisc net-tools systemd-devel libdb-devel perl-DBI perl-Perl4-CoreLibs xfsprogs rsyslog logrotate crontabs file kernel-headers

Are there any other packages that I'm going to find I need when trying to configure common out-of-the-box DirectAdmin components and plugins?

The list is complete for running DirectAdmin but not for any of the extra stuff you might want.

comodo modsecurity has a bug for me right now it is not being installed

Back