[Sell] Directadmin Lifetime License

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.desmet

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my lifetime directadmin license. Pm me if you are interested.
I hope i hear you soon.

Please note that you should no longer try to buy or sell used licenses, because it is no longer possible to move licenses between accounts. Please see: https://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=58091

To prevent unauthorized reselling and a lifetime license "black market" we are going to be a little less helpful about a couple things we've been overly accommodating about in the past. We are no longer pushing/moving licenses between accounts, especially after several of our customers have been scammed by people selling licenses from hacked accounts. License portability/reselling is never something we offered as a feature so we need to crack down on this a little better.

Screenshot of proof:
Screenshot-1.png

As mentioned in our pricing announcement thread, we are not offering any kind of ability to move licenses to different accounts/owners. Not just to prevent unauthorized reselling, but to prevent scams too (see below).

On the other hand, we can't do anything about behind-doors deals. If you have a license that you aren't using, and you give someone else the password to your account, there's not much we can do about it. However, this can be dangerous. You don't know if it's a real or hacked account. Furthermore, we've had people "sell" their lifetime license to someone else, and then dispute the credit card charge with us. All of a sudden the new owner finds the license has vanished from their account, and the scammer has their money.

This is the reason I'm closing the thread. Also, our forum is not a license reselling place. These "deals" need to be made elsewhere.

Again, I want to be clear that we aren't out to get anyone. But please make such deals only with someone you trust, and on a different forum. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back