Thread: Looking for recurring Server Management

Cool Looking for recurring Server Management

Hello,

Currently planning to migrate from a cPanel server to a new DA server. The current server runs cPanel and CloudLinux and has around 30 sites (mostly my own). Looking to migrate these 30 sites as well as a few from an old DA instance to a new server running CloudLinux with DirectAdmin. I can do all the migration myself, but want help with the recurring server management needed to have a "healthy" server (and the initial server configuration).

Looking for help with server management for the new server. Currently using a manage service for the old server, but they are only focused on cPanel. Thought it would be a good idea to get some suggestion or offers on here.

Basically what I'm looking for is:
    - Monitoring (24/7) - Keep the server up and running
    - Maintenance - Server upgrades to software
    - Security - Scheduled checks and help if anything seems to go wrong
    - Optimisation - Help keep the server running smoothly

Anyone offering management services directed to DA?

Have a look at https://www.martynas.it , username in this forum is "smtalk". This is the same person that develop Custombuild, and he is also a staff member of DirectAdmin.

Also have a look at https://www.poralix.com , username in this forum is "zEitEr"

I think both of them are good and safe choices for DirectAdmin server management, but this is only based on their forum post and work history. Also I have never seen a single negative comment about either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    Hello,

Currently planning to migrate from a cPanel server to a new DA server. The current server runs cPanel and CloudLinux and has around 30 sites (mostly my own). Looking to migrate these 30 sites as well as a few from an old DA instance to a new server running CloudLinux with DirectAdmin. I can do all the migration myself, but want help with the recurring server management needed to have a "healthy" server (and the initial server configuration).

Looking for help with server management for the new server. Currently using a manage service for the old server, but they are only focused on cPanel. Thought it would be a good idea to get some suggestion or offers on here.

Basically what I'm looking for is:
    - Monitoring (24/7) - Keep the server up and running
    - Maintenance - Server upgrades to software
    - Security - Scheduled checks and help if anything seems to go wrong
    - Optimisation - Help keep the server running smoothly

Anyone offering management services directed to DA?
    Mybe i can help you about that, because i also using directadmin and success migrate from cpanel to DA.

Quote Originally Posted by ditto View Post
    Have a look at https://www.martynas.it , username in this forum is "smtalk". This is the same person that develop Custombuild, and he is also a staff member of DirectAdmin.

Also have a look at https://www.poralix.com , username in this forum is "zEitEr"

I think both of them are good and safe choices for DirectAdmin server management, but this is only based on their forum post and work history. Also I have never seen a single negative comment about either of them.
    My vote for these too

Hi.
    PM for more details...

Hi Pate,

We'd be happy to assist. You can contact us via our website or pm

Hi,

If you are still looking someone for this job, I can help you migrating your accounts from cPanel to DA. Please PM me.

Hi,

I do also offer those kind of service if you're still looking.

Best regards
    SeLLeRoNe - Andrea Iannucci
    Head of Managed Service - Senior DevOps Engineer
    If you need my support write me an E-Mail to Support@CrazyNetwork.it