Cronjob bug in Evolution skin

ZipperZapper

Verified User
First: no idea if this is the right sub-forum to post a skin bug.

There seems to be a bug in the Evolution skin regarding cronjobs.
When I go to the cronjobs list as user, I can add new ones and edit existing ones, but the delete button does nothing.

When I select the cronjob I want to delete and press delete, I get the are you sure popup, but after that nothing happens.
I have to switch back to the old skin to perform the delete action.

Unable to reproduce. What's the version of DA there? Any errors in browser console?

Directadmin 1.58.2.

Just tried again a few times by creating a new cronjob and then trying to delete it.

- I select the cronjob with the checkbox in front of the row
- I hit the now appeared Delete button in the black top row of the list
- I get the orange prompt 'Are you sure you want to delete selected cron job?' and hit Delete
- I get the green 'Cron Job(s) Deleted' in the bottom right of the screen

But the cronjob is still there.

No mesages in Chrome's console.

Edit: I also tried in Edge and Firefox just now, but same result. I also tried Internet Explorer (W10), but there the skin won't load at all.

Last edited:
I think it might be cronjob specific. Would you mind creating a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com with access details or your cronjob line?

I'm not allowed to create a ticket, as my license was issued through my hoster.

The cronjob is very simple:

Code:
0,15,30,45 7-16 * * 1-5 /path/to/folder/file.sh >/dev/null 2>&1

But it doesn't really matter how I format the cron, the result is always the same.

I'm not allowed to create a ticket, as my license was issued through my hoster.

The cronjob is very simple:

Code:
0,15,30,45 7-16 * * 1-5 /path/to/folder/file.sh >/dev/null 2>&1

But it doesn't really matter how I format the cron, the result is always the same.

You may send me a PM message with the details. Or.. just try DA debug mode and see the POST data line, compare it with Enhanced. Do you see any difference?

I'm sorry I haven't had time to try all this yet.
As my server is still on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS which is EOL now, I have a switch to a new server planned for next week. I will check if the bug is still there by then.

I realised the Evolution skin appears two times in my skin manger. Both as Evolution with a capital E and evolution with all small letters.
I was using the Evolution one before, which also has above discribed problem under Ubuntu 16.04. The evolution one on the other hand, works fine.

Back