Some Important Featured Request

realitsolution

Verified User
1.user account limit for reseller package: currently there is no user account limit options, just domain limit options available. So any reseller can now create unlimited user. I got a link: https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=442
But this is global limitation. But we need package based user account limitation. For example for Basic package I want, reseller can create maximum 10 user account, for Standard package reseller can create maximum 20 user account. And they can set add domain limit on their package as they want as their own package

2.Reseller email change: I could not found any option If I want to change reseller user email.

3. Account modify and change user main domain from admin panel and reseller panel.

4. You current DA theme is very slow to load. All of our customers have no good internet connections. So maximum complain I got from my customer on the slow loading issue.
Do you have any plan to make simple template without JS loading that will fast and grid based?

5. ACL: the features that I want to show my user and reseller account panel. Currently I can mange of hide option using theme custo9mize feature. But it not hide from all themes. For example on reseller user panel showing LVE manager or Config server firewall that I don’t want to show in their panel. ACL can help to manage and showing all features that I want to show or not.

6. Mail Client Login information: currently have “Download Outlook Configuration”. But is it possible to show or display mail client login information on webmail. For example: mail server, SMTP/POP/IMAP port no for secure, non secure connection etc.
Some times client need no conjure different mail client or configure SMTP with their website.

7. DNS management on Reseller panel: Reseller could not manage their user’s dns directly from their reseller panel.

File Manager Features:

8. File edit problem: After click “edit file” it takes too much time to load edit enter face. The file edit in same window, so we could not edit multiple files in one time. It need to edit in multiple files in multiple windows.

9. All files compress system is too much complex. After add to clipboard and then we can make compress file. Can you make it simple like just select multiple file and folder and create zip or compress files?

10. Trash system: can you give us trash features on file manager? Because some how if anyone delete any files by mistake then he can restore the file from trash or can permanently remove from trash.

Custom Build Features:
11. . Build software: this is complex to understand whois software has already installed and whois are not. If separate it that already installed then the software will only update option or rebuild option and whois are not installed then only build option. Or separate it as your system.

1.user account limit for reseller package: currently there is no user account limit options, just domain limit options available. So any reseller can now create unlimited user. I got a link: https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=442
But this is global limitation. But we need package based user account limitation. For example for Basic package I want, reseller can create maximum 10 user account, for Standard package reseller can create maximum 20 user account. And they can set add domain limit on their package as they want as their own package

It's there in pre-release.

2.Reseller email change: I could not found any option If I want to change reseller user email.

Would you like to change it for the messages they get? They can do it in Hello, User -> Messages -> Options.

3. Account modify and change user main domain from admin panel and reseller panel.

Accounts can already be modified. Default domain change is only available in user-level at this moment though.

4. You current DA theme is very slow to load. All of our customers have no good internet connections. So maximum complain I got from my customer on the slow loading issue.
Do you have any plan to make simple template without JS loading that will fast and grid based?

The main reason for this is slow internet connection. We're planning to add gzip to DirectAdmin, this should solve the issue :)

5. ACL: the features that I want to show my user and reseller account panel. Currently I can mange of hide option using theme custo9mize feature. But it not hide from all themes. For example on reseller user panel showing LVE manager or Config server firewall that I don’t want to show in their panel. ACL can help to manage and showing all features that I want to show or not.

I guess you're looking for https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=1617, which is not finished yet? This might be included into the future releases. At this moment it might be possible to do it using custom hooks or native plugin functionality.

6. Mail Client Login information: currently have “Download Outlook Configuration”. But is it possible to show or display mail client login information on webmail. For example: mail server, SMTP/POP/IMAP port no for secure, non secure connection etc.
Some times client need no conjure different mail client or configure SMTP with their website.

You've mentioned "webmail" there. Would you like this information to be shown somewhere in RoundCube?

7. DNS management on Reseller panel: Reseller could not manage their user’s dns directly from their reseller panel.

https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=1342 - I'd suggest creating a ticket for this and previous feature requests if you really have a demand for them.

File Manager Features:
8. File edit problem: After click “edit file” it takes too much time to load edit enter face. The file edit in same window, so we could not edit multiple files in one time. It need to edit in multiple files in multiple windows.

9. All files compress system is too much complex. After add to clipboard and then we can make compress file. Can you make it simple like just select multiple file and folder and create zip or compress files?

10. Trash system: can you give us trash features on file manager? Because some how if anyone delete any files by mistake then he can restore the file from trash or can permanently remove from trash.

We'll think about ways to improve this.

Custom Build Features:
11. . Build software: this is complex to understand whois software has already installed and whois are not. If separate it that already installed then the software will only update option or rebuild option and whois are not installed then only build option. Or separate it as your system.

May you explain/show how would you like to 'simplify' it?

Thank you.

1. ok

2. i told you about account email. when i create any account which client email need to give that email.

3. yes i know but main problem is when i create any account like sub domain.then i can not change it here is main problem.

4. ok

5. i wish you will make it asap. bcz it's important for us. cyber panel also make this recently.

6. i want to show in webmail page. per account wise. example like this https://prnt.sc/p2jsnc

7. ok

8,9,10= i wish you will compete your thinking asap.bcz file manager for every client is so much important. already some our customer which i sell from directadmin only for slow and file edit option they move again cpanel. bcz then can not do it fequently ..

11. check both screenshot. which for cpanel and cyberpanel. you just make your own way.http://prntscr.com/p2jx59 and http://prntscr.com/p2jy61. now your panel not understand which already install which not.

We need features

I'm already selling DA hosting on production purpose. We need those features as soon as possible. Specially file manager features and skin loading issue.
I got many complain from my customer for those 2 things.

can i give some request too sir

in custom build plugin looks many feature include in there like webserver build , php build etc and i think to much include tool in that plugin make user confuse .

its possible ? if webserver build tool and php build menu has own menu in admin index page ,like easyapache menu in whm
so it will make easy look and easy maintence because has own menu in admin panel.

Back