DirectAdmin 1.59.0 has been released

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We're very pleased to announce the release of DirectAdmin 1.59.0.

There are some exciting new features, as well as important bug fixes.
The full list can be found here:
https://www.directadmin.com/versions.php

New Features:

Bugfixes:

End-Of-Life:

Please let us know if you have any issues.

You can update through:
Code:
Admin Level -> Licenses/Updates -> Update DirectAdmin

John

thanks but also include the IO Usage, Resources usage, live reports like Cpanel had in user panel,

-however, cant you build the process monitor filters like we can see the process according to our requirements?.
-however after changing the skin from default one it redirect to html page which show error 404 not found.
-also make file manager easier like clipboard options can be changed to simple copy move and paste on the right Top bar however
-build some for hiding some folder which is not necessary for users like Cpanel had like .htaccess,tmp,trash and some other this it will be really helpful for the customers who were addicted to Cpanel

Last edited:
thanks but also include the IO Usage,Resources usage, live reports like Cpanel had in user panel however cant you build the process monitor filters like we can see the process according to our requirements ? however after changing the skin from default one it redirect to html page which show error 404 not found,also make file manager easier like clipboard options can be changed to simple copy move and paste on the right bar however build some for hiding some folder which are not neccessory for users like cpanel had like .htaccess and some other this it will be really helpful for the customers who was addicted to Cpanel

CloudLinux got resource usage statistics. DirectAdmin does not have it.

Last edited:
there is a bug i think after updating DA to new version softaolous is unable to pick up domains for installing wordpress or something else can anyone else confrim this Screenshot_21.png

If you use some dots in your text it would be much more understandable.

CloudLinux got resource usage statistics. DirectAdmin does not have it.
edited... i just request bcz they can also build of there own its good feature to do that bcz it will be helpful for providers to save the $$ in purchasing Cloudlinux for just limiting the users resource however it will the unique feature which attract users to use DA instead of other

New features are perfect. Definetly it will help administrators more. I also have suggestion;

In order to keep our servers clean and protect a bit more from intentionally/unintentionally spammers, the current email limits need to be improved.
It would be perfect to set per hour email limit to an account AND an email address.

John or any staffs and moderators who reading this, the first thing we want is a proper feature request system where we can request for a new feature, vote for it and track the weight and process.

Tools like https://www.useresponse.com/ would help us here.

I don't see any reason or benefit for a separate feature request system, because we already has what we need in this forum: "Feedback & Feature Requests": https://forum.directadmin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8 - you can even add a poll to your request. I would not like DirectAdmin developers to spend valuable time on a separate system for feature request.

I am facing a problem with new update.
One click email login is not correctly. I always get Invalid Token after clicking "Sign in to Webmail"
Anybody else facing this issue?

Thanks for the update!

I tried following the phpMyadmin SSO guide, but gets a "IP mismatch" error thrown at me when I try to click the login button on a database. Any idea how to fix this?

yes we have this issue too
try reinstall roundcube / phpmyadmin but still error invalid token

I don't have that issue. You also enabled it in directadmin.conf?
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/
./directadmin set one_click_pma_login 1
service directadmin restart
cd custombuild
./build update
./build phpmyadmin

Maybe you need something like that for mail too, we don't use mail login like this.

I don't have that issue. You also enabled it in directadmin.conf?
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/
./directadmin set one_click_pma_login 1
service directadmin restart
cd custombuild
./build update
./build phpmyadmin

Maybe you need something like that for mail too, we don't use mail login like this.

Actually i was do it before Richard but a results still same :)

Back