Issues with SSH certificate entries via LetsEncrypt since DirectAdmin 1.59.5

piotrv

Verified User
DA gui SSL Certificates | Free & automatic certificate from Let's Encrypt

Updated to DA 1.59.5 and now I only see a fraction of the Let's Encrypt Certificate Entries visible in the rendered list. (backtracing my log files, I actually noticed this issue already since DA 1.59.4)
Therefore I cannot use the DA gui to renew the certificate for entries which were previously part of it or add new host entries :confused::confused::confused:

In /var/log/directadmin/system.log, the last automatic renewal:
Code:
2019:10:16-00:12:20: LetsEncrypt(5180): /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/letsencrypt.sh renew 'm*******.com' 4096 /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/domains/'m******.com.san_config /var/www/html

I see all relevant entries in directadmin/data/users/admin/domains/m*******.com.san_config and before DA 1.59.4, in DA SSL Certificates | Free & automatic certificate from Let's Encrypt, I could select them all.
Now since DA 1.59.4/5 I only see 7 out of 17 :confused:

Can someone give me any direction to tackle this issue ?

Last edited:
Thx Martynas !

I forgot about SNI which had been enabled, but I get issues with a Wordpress Multisite setup on a vps.
As a workarround I applied the DA letsencrypt shell script for the primary domain and host aliases and auto update seems to work.
Setting back
Code:
letsencrypt_multidomain_cert=2
is more convenient for my situation

DA gui SSL Certificates | Free & automatic certificate from Let's Encrypt

Updated to DA 1.59.5 and now I only see a fraction of the Let's Encrypt Certificate Entries visible in the rendered list. (backtracing my log files, I actually noticed this issue already since DA 1.59.4)
Therefore I cannot use the DA gui to renew the certificate for entries which were previously part of it or add new host entries :confused::confused::confused:

Now since DA 1.59.4/5 I only see 7 out of 17 :confused:

Can someone give me any direction to tackle this issue ?
you may set it to 2 again if needed.

Thx Martynas !

I forgot about SNI which had been enabled, but I get issues with a Wordpress Multisite setup on a vps.
As a workarround I applied the DA letsencrypt shell script for the primary domain and host aliases and auto update seems to work.
Setting back
Code:
letsencrypt_multidomain_cert=2
is more convenient for my situation xender discord omegle
Setting back

Back