Spamassassin seems to have a global config that I cannot locate?

opusi

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DirectAdmin Support
Hello,

To turn it off, just re-add the # characters to the front of the spamassasin settings in the /etc/exim.conf file to make the "spamcheck_director" look like:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Spam Assassin
#spamcheck_director:
# driver = accept
# condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} } {1}{0}}"
# retry_use_local_part
# transport = spamcheck
# no_verify--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then type
code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------service exim restart--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alternatively, you could setup a white list and add your own email address to it

John
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am having a very similar problem, except it is with all domains on the server. the individual domain settings are not taking effect, there seems to be a global setting that is overriding these and even the whitelists do not take effect.

is there a switch i need to change to make it use the domain settings?

I admit i have not made it through all of the posts here involving spamassassin settings and whatnot.

thomas
[email protected]

Back