The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to comple

javedprimesoft

When i try to connect to my web site www.aaaeagleslimousine.com i receive the following error message, Please guide me...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at aaaeagleslimousine.com Port 80

Are you using an index.php file as your index?

It appears your system cannot run your index file.

You can look at the domain specific httpd error logfile to see a more specific error message.

Jeff

ive got this

[Sat Sep 10 11:51:15 2005] [notice] SIGHUP received. Attempting to restart
[Sat Sep 10 12:56:49 2005] [warn] module perl_module is already loaded, skipping
[Sat Sep 10 12:56:49 2005] [warn] pid file /var/run/httpd.pid overwritten -- Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run?
[Sat Sep 10 12:56:49 2005] [notice] Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.24 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP/4.3.11 mod_perl/1.29 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sat Sep 10 12:56:49 2005] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec)
[Sat Sep 10 12:56:49 2005] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default: sysvsem)

Stormbox,
Does apache remain on? (Do other websites work).

Remove the duplicate of mod_perl wouldn't be a bad idea.

none worked at that time. remade apache and all websites are okie except mine. the .htaccess has an error. thats why it was internal 500 error

Back