[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have opened a refound request to Paypal because this plugin dont work, i cant fix my problem and Syskall dont answer at my support/help requests and emails... this plugin is die! <_<

Notice To All Invoicingmanager Users

NOTICE TO ALL INVOICINGMANAGER USERS

InvoicingManager has finally been sold... As the new owners of this plugin we will be attempting to repair the problems that have plagued this plugin for such a long time.

Please be patient with us as we will have to study the code and understand what the system does and does not do well in order to fix the issues but we will get the problems solved as soon as possible.

I invite all of you to report the bugs on http://www.errtrax.com so we have a list of the current problems and you can follow the status as things get fixed.

What does the sale mean for current customers...
  1. If you have a PayPal subscription you need to cancel it and create a new one with us or you may loose your license.
  2. We will no longer have unlimited licenses, only annual licenses as the development costs will be very high and we need to be able to keep the software up to date. Current unlimited license owners will get the next 3 years for free, after that you will be required to pay the subscription.
  3. We will be requesting you to provide us with requirements, things you would like to have.
  4. Do not purchase any licenses for at least the next week while the transfer of the domain name is in progress.

What does this mean for us...
  1. We have a lot of work ahead of us.
  2. We will be updating the website to reflect some changes.
  3. We will be browsing through the code to figure out exactly how it was written.
  4. We may have to rewrite a lot of the code, depending on the quality of the coding.
  5. We will take over supporting the plugin as soon as the transfer of the domain name is complete.
  6. We will create a stable version of the plugin as soon as possible and distribute that to the current customer base.
  7. We will improve the usability as soon as possible.
  8. We will be requesting input from the users and the DA community regarding new functionality.

We hope that we can convince the users who have purchased licenses and the DA community as a whole to give this plugin a new chance and not to judge the software based on the problems before the sale.

Regards,

Glad to see some progress on this project, Onno. I know you have the staff to work on this and I hope to see it move forward promptly.

I think it might be best if we close this thread with an Administrator's note at the top, and then you recreate your post directly above in a new thread. What do you think?

Jeff

Just an extra word of caution with regards to Invoicing Manager. I had an agreement in writing with Olivier (the original owner) on the 30th of October to purchase the source code for the plugin, and made payment the same day. Five days and no source-code later, I find that he has, in the meantime, sold the source to someone else. Olivier has my money and hasn't responded to my e-mails in a week.

Whether the supposed new owner was aware that Olivier had already sold the source to someone else I have no idea. All I know is that I've been had.

Be careful with this one people!

-Swift

Whether the supposed new owner was aware that Olivier had already sold the source to someone else I have no idea. All I know is that I've been had.
-Swift

I was not aware of any other deals regarding the sale of source code, etc. I have been busy for months making this deal.

I don't know how you paid but I would claim the money back because I assume you will not get the source-code if he has not responded in a week and I will be very unhappy if the source-code is sold to someone else.

Regards,

hi resolveit, i'm happy that you have take this plugin... fortunately the request of my refound was not accepted by paypal, and now I'm your customer ^_^... I hope that you can run well this good plugin.

good job and good luck! ;)

p.s.: i'm registered on http://www.errtrax.com but i cant see any list of bugs or where i can post this!

Last edited:
hi resolveit, i'm happy that you have take this plugin... fortunately the request of my refound was not accepted by paypal, and now I'm your customer ^_^... I hope that you can run well this good plugin.

good job and good luck! ;)

p.s.: i'm registered on http://www.errtrax.com but i cant see any list of bugs or where i can post this!

Hi 21secolo,

Great to have you as a customer. I will do my best to fix all open issues with the plugin and to build to into a great product.

When you're logged in on http://www.errtrax.com you can create an issue by clicking the "Add" option at the top on the page. I have not added any issues to the list as yet as I do not know what the current issues are and have just taken over the plugin. You are the first person (customer) who created an account on errtrax.com so please feel free to post the first bugreport :) I hope many will follow your example and register and then post their issues.

Regards,

I've issued a payment dispute, but am just hoping Olivier hasn't already run off with the money! Being that he also offered me an "exclusive" deal, it makes me wonder just how many such deals he was offering! It's a shame you can't trust people thesedays, but I guess it keeps the escrow people in business.

Anyway, best of luck with the plugin.

-Swift

I was not aware of any other deals regarding the sale of source code, etc. I have been busy for months making this deal.

I don't know how you paid but I would claim the money back because I assume you will not get the source-code if he has not responded in a week and I will be very unhappy if the source-code is sold to someone else.

Regards,

I click on ADD but I recive this "There are no projects to choose from."... I think that you need to create a project where I can post my issues...

Did you log in before you tried to Add an issue? This is the error I also get when I am not logged in.

Regards,

Did you log in before you tried to Add an issue? This is the error I also get when I am not logged in.

Regards,

yes, I'm logged in but I recived the same error... at the end of the line where is the link "Add", I see the link "Logout" after I'm logged in, therefore I'm certainly logged... it's strange...:eek:

yes, I'm logged in but I recived the same error... at the end of the line where is the link "Add", I see the link "Logout" after I'm logged in, therefore I'm certainly logged... it's strange...:eek:

I'll create a new user and see if I get the same error. I'll get back to you today.

Found the problem. It's working now. Please add your issue.

Thanks for taking the time to notify me about this problem.

Regards,

In this moment I see an auction from the creator of this plugin for that... I hope that anyone can re-active this project... my fault is that I have buyed this plugin without read all this topic and now I have a big problem with this.... this is the error:

I paste the my versions of php and zend (the last I think!):

It's possible that it need an old version of Zend to work??? Anyone can help me with a technical suggestion?

(sorry for my eng)

The problem you are having is with the SourceGuardian Encoder. We will also be encoding the source code but will be using ionCube. We should have the plugin available for download in the next couple of days. We're just looking through the sourcecode at the moment to see if we can reuse it.

ok good... I have another question... in the future is possible to make other languages? If yes, i can translate all you want in italian, this could be an excellent feature!

ok good... I have another question... in the future is possible to make other languages? If yes, i can translate all you want in italian, this could be an excellent feature!

I am busy extracting text components from the source code but this functionality will only be available in the next version as I need to test it fully before I finalize the version with the language file.

Regards,

In this moment I see an auction from the creator of this plugin for that... I hope that anyone can re-active this project... my fault is that I have buyed this plugin without read all this topic and now I have a big problem with this.... this is the error:

Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - script was encoded for another version of zend engine in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.php on line 2

PHP 5.2.4 (cli)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
with eAccelerator v0.9.5.2, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.23, Copyright (c) 2002-2006, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
with Zend Optimizer v3.2.8, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies
It's possible that it need an old version of Zend to work??? Anyone can help me with a technical suggestion?

(sorry for my eng) :eek:

I'm having a minor issue with the license for my ioncube encoder (says it's an old license and I need a new one :( ). It should be fixed by tomorrow and then I will encode the plugin and distribute the "working" version. Yes I deliberately put working in "" as I've only done preliminary tests on the version we got from Olivier.

Please post any issue for this plugin at http://www.errtrax.com. I've added several issues found on this forum already so please look through the issues and if you have more information please post it there. Also feature requests are welcome at http://www.errtrax.com.

Regards,

(sorry for my eng) :eek:

I recommend trying with the new version when it's available this week and see if there are still issues. If there are still issues we can look for solutions.

Please be patient for a couple more days.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back