Free Skin for Translators (3 to pick from)

Trans

Hi everybody,

I want to translate the direct admin ace skin, please contact me at: [email protected].

Kind regards,

Michael Gulickx
Director Mach-It Europe.

Hello,

I think if you use the same enhanced's system of translation it's more simply to translate all your skin. I've translated the enhanced skin in french, if you to use my translation in your, i'm ok. Bye.

Hello if you are still interested I can translate into Romanian.

PM or email if interested.

Bogdan

Hi,

If you're still interested, I can translate your skin(s) into Dutch.
You may contact me by email, located in my profile.

Mathijs.

SPANISH TRANSLATION

I can translae all tree in spanish. I like too much icandy.

Don't lost your time with them, I translate it and never receive licence in return. And the skin is not updated at all.

:) Skins are updated and anyone that does translate does get a free skin. If i release an update and the person stops translating they will no longer get updates.

We are still looking for more translators please visit www.cpskins.com/forum and you will see a Development section at the bottom for DirectAdmin Translators we are looking for a lot more translators.

Please email me more info who you are

Actually, i have yet to even send out files for translation we are collecting names http://www.cpskins.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187 and will start i hope this week or next week. Please remember i bought the company CPThemes.com who first offered the directadmin skins and tried to get translators, and as my promise if someone translates our files and keeps them updated you will get free licenses and updates for as long as you update the language that's my promise.

Just wanted to let you know we are working on 3 more DA Skins

Convert Techno-Blue to DA

Plus a Windows XP Skin plust a secret skin to be named later :)

So all translators we are just taking a list of people willing to translate as we get the skins ready so we have one global language file. You will then have the ability to pick out of 6 skins

hi didn't received... could u re-send please?

put in the object ITALIAN DA cause i receive a lot of spam and sometimes i erase without read ;)

Back