error when I create a new user

HerculesJr

User xxxx created

Details

Unix User created successfully
User's data directory created successfully
Domains directory created successfully
Error Creating ~/domains
Parent directory does not allow write, or one of the directories didn't allow search (execution) permission

Unable to create directory /home/xxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxx,
Parent directory does not allow write, or one of the directories didn't allow search (execution) permission

Error creating /home/drsite/domains/xxxxxx/public_html

Error creating /home/drsite/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin

Error creating /home/drsite/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/.htaccess
Unable to open /home/drsite/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/.htaccess for writing

Error creating /home/drsite/domains/xxxxxxxxx/private_html

Unable to create directory /home/drsite/domains/xxxxxxxxx/public_ftp,

Unable to create directory /home/drsite/domains/xxxxxxxxxx/public_ftp/incoming,

Error Creating Domain

----------------------------

I changed the domain to xxxx,

directadmin was working normally... ( I was adding the domains normally)..

anyone can help-me?

[Sorry about my english, i´m not speak very well..]

Somehow the permissions and/or ownership on your directory path were changed, and/or your directories and/or files were marked immutable.

The way I'd go about looking for the problem would be to compare the directory paths shown in the error messages with the same paths on a known good server.

Jeff

Back