DirectAdmin Lifetime license for sale!

UltimeWWW

Verified User
Greeting,

I sold my business a cupple of months ago.

I'm selling my DirectAdmin Lifetime license. Regular pricing is 300$, I'm looking for 150-200$.

I don't want to play with auction, so the first to bid on a fair amount will get the license :)

I think I also have a vBulletin license left, so if someone's interested in it just contact me!

Reply here, PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thank you!

Still on sale.

Any good offer will be accepted.

I also have a ModernBill Owned Unlimited license for sale (Regular pricing is 500$).

I'm looking for 200$ on this.

A yearly leased license is us$200. Five months on it would be worth about $83.

I'm not sure leased licenses are transferrable.

Are they, Mark?

Jeff

A license purchased at regular, full external pricing can be resold in such a manner.

Mark

I *THINK* he was talking about the vBulletin license I inquired about - but I'm not certain. If so, it's a leased license, which is $85/yr from vBulletin

I'm selling my DirectAdmin Lifetime license. Regular pricing is 300$, I'm looking for 150-200$.

I think I also have a vBulletin license left, so if someone's interested in it just contact me!

It is an owned license not a leasable :)

The vBulletin is leased.

Anyone offering something like 100-150 will get the license!

I have lost track now :confused:

Can you please state clearly which price belongs to what license?

Thanks

My offer is there if no one else want's it at the price you're asking. This offer will be good until 15 november 2005, after that I'll have to think about it again.

And the MB license is also still for sale? That can be transferred to a new licensee?

I will take the DA license for $100.00 if it is allowed to be transferred, which I assume it is since nobody has said otherwise yet.

Email me how to pay. You can email from the email button below.

Opps... I have emailed you instead... I forgot I don't have my profile setup here yet.

Thanks,
Phil

Last edited:
philmcdonnell said:
I will take the DA license for $100.00 if it is allowed to be transferred, which I assume it is since nobody has said otherwise yet.

Email me how to pay. You can email from the email button below.

Opps... I have emailed you instead... I forgot I don't have my profile setup here yet.

Thanks,
Phil

Sold to you!

Interested in License

If the license is still for sale then I would be interested in buying it for $125

Thanks

Anthony
anthony @ ciriousmedia.com

Back