Problem with PHPMyAdmin 2.5.0

digilexic

Verified User
When I dont have any databases setup, if I try to go into PHPMyAdmin, I cant login with my main account info. I get "Username/Password not found"

If I create a database in DirectAdmin, I can get past the login prompt using my main account username/password, but all the screen shows is 3 frames that say "action cancelled" and PHPmyAdmin never comes up.

I mentioned this in another post, but you could be hitting the RedHat 9, Zend Optimizer problem. It seems to affect phpMyAdmin as well as some other php scripts.

The 3 empty frames is a buffering issue:

So which is it:

1)Zend with RH 9?

2) Buffering issue?

I already removed Zend from the php.ini file, and I can now get into phpMyAdmin, but it looks alot different than the one on my old server. My old server was 2.5.2 and this is 2.5.0

I also cant drop databases in this one, it tells me its not enabled...is there a setting somewhere that allows users to do this? I have been removing the databases through DA, but I am more used to phpMyAdmin.

Hello,

When I tracked it down, php was dying at the output buffering command.. but who knows, maybe zend is helping?.. anyway, I know that disabling the buffering works.

Users can't create/drop databases with their given privileges, only DA can do this.

John

Back