Problems after auto upgrade

aushost

Verified User
Hi Folks,

I am a newbie to Direct Admin...
The DA control panel on the two servers I have, updated to 1.2 earlier today. But I now have problems with DA.
(1) I cannot delete dns entries from the domain zone
(2) Two sites on one server are reporting that the site has used 160% of discspace alotted and the bandwith has inceased three fold for these domains.when discspace is only 2.5MB/15MB and has used only 4.3MB/150MB of bandwidth.

Your help to remedy this problem would be appreciated.

Hello,

The dns bug has been reported and will be fixed with the next release.

As for the diskspace/bandwidth... disk quota will all add email disk usage and mysql disk usage. Also, the system quotas sometimes get corrupted and may be required to be readded:
/sbin/quotaoff -a
/sbin/quotacheck -avugm
/sbin/quotaon -a
echo "action=tally&value=all" >> /var/log/directadmin/data/task.queue

As for the bandwidth, I can't really say. It adds up the bytes logs then deletes them... not much room for error. Where does it say the bandwidth tripled when you're only reporting 4.3 meg?

John

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply.

Firstly how do I get around the dns "bug" I have to change the dns records?

Secondly I do daily reports of space/bandwidth. After the upgrade an automatic email from the server reported the new results and even today its still sending the emails.

Your help is appreciated.

John Fox
AUSHOST

Just a note about the DNS bug.. it still works in the User's DNS screen, so you can just login as that user (give them dns control) and make the changes, as a workaround until it gets fixed.

John

Back