Trouble creating email forwarders

carolinabay

Verified User
I seem to be having a problem. When I go to create a forwarder it gives the forwarder name as @mydomain.com without a username and with no place to put one. If I tell it to create one it tells me
Cannot Create Another Forwarder
Your reseller account has reached its assigned limit
I have none on there now. I really need one email account with several aliases to come to that email address as well as for all that to forward to my isp mail. Please help.

Thanks,
Sue

Hello,

I think it's a skin bug. I see there is "align=right" in the input field.. which isn't right. Taking it out for the next release. (try a different browser until this gets fixed)

John

Wow, John, you're quick with your responses. Thank you :). I tried another browser and you were right - It allowed me to put in both this time. However, it still gives me the same message Cannot Create Another Forwarder
Your reseller account has reached its assigned limit. Where do you set the limit, anyway?

Thanks,
Sue

Hello,

If you are getting a Reseller Limit error, then the Reseller (the creator of your User account, or you if you are a Reseller) needs to have his/her forwarder limit increased. The is done from the

Admin Panel -> List/Modify Resellers -> resellername -> make the required changes

see http://admin.site-helper.com/listr.html for further information.

John

Back