Wanted to buy DIRECTADMIN LICENSE

sohaib

Verified User
Hello,

I am looking to buy DirectAdmin Unlimited Domain License for my server.

If any one has one extra and willing to sell me that please kindly contact me.

I offcourse need some good cheap price.

Thanks

If you are a server provider/reseller you can obtain internal licences for your customers cheaper

Internal Licensing has always been posted on the DA website, it's there for anyone to see.

So are the terms.

Internal Licenses are for dedicated server rentals and for dedicated DA server sales.

They're not for your own webhosting, no matter how many servers you have.

Quote from the pricing.html page:
Internal licenses are available to dedicated server providers or dedicated server resellers only. Web hosting companies must pay the above rates.
"above" means the regular retail pricing.

Jeff

Out of curiosity... Does getting a liscence mean you can make you're won web host and give away as many as domains as you want forever?

Or is it just so that people who buy you're domains, can use Direct Admin. This is what I think it means, right?

A DirectAdmin license allows you to load DirectAdmin onto a server and use it for webhosting.

All DA licenses allow unlimited domains to be hosted.

But it's hardly all you need.

You need the server hardware and a full time high speed Internet connection with at least one static IP#.

Most, but hardly all, people who own DirectAdmin licenses, are in the webhosting businesses. Others use DirectAdmin to manage their own dedicated servers.

Jeff

Does this mean if we get the price slab, we can only give discounted licences with new dedicated server customers, and if we want a licence for our own server, it costs us 29.99???

Back