Going out of business Sale: Root server, Cpanel + Fantastico

Err, this is the DirectAdmin forums - not advertising and not cpanel...

Additionally, if you're going out of business, why would you be wanting to lease the server. At least your not making it sound like your going out of business, just advertising.

You didn't specify other information, such as how many users would go with the transfer.

Last edited:
Jeff should close this thread or even delete it. It sounds like he is NOT going out of business, just advertising here. Plus he mentioned cPanel, he should be bannished!

quackweb said:
Jeff should close this thread or even delete it. It sounds like he is NOT going out of business, just advertising here. Plus he mentioned cPanel, he should be bannished!

If you notice under the section title, it states: "Anything related to control panels, hosting in general, dirty jokes, or whatever else comes to mind.".

Therefor people are allowed to talk about cPanel. Just because it's a DA forum doesn't mean all other CPs are not allowed to be talked about, everyone here just happens to know that DA is better and always will be :D . But I feel it should still be deleted because it's considered advertising. Just my 2 cents.

Have a good day!

Did anyone click to report the thread to a moderator? If so I overlooked it :( .

It makes it harder for me to make a decision to remove a thread once it's got a lot of posts.

And if I delete the first post of a thread, it deletes the entire thread.

So instead I just edited the first post to remove the information.

Now, here are the details as I understand them:

You can post just about anything under Off-Topic Discussion.

But you cannot post advertising anywhere on the forums unless it's DA related.

Guess which of the two above rules has priority :p ?

Jeff

Back