Account Creation functions can be used via GET and POST

jdlitson

Verified User
Hi, A new feature in Ver 1.09

Account Creation functions can be used via GET and POST
A few people requested that these functions be able to function through GET because it would be far easier to do through scripts.

CMD_ACCOUNT_ADMIN
CMD_ACCOUNT_RESELLER
CMD_ACCOUNT_USER

can all be used with GET for 1.09

Does anyone know how to create such a script? If so would you mind posting it or even selling it? Thanks for your time and help -Jason

I utilize the DA API in my daConvert script (see the 3rd Party Customization forum). Take a look in the daImport script to see how I do it.

The reason why I requested the ability to use GET as well as POST is because I was having difficulties forming POST headers, whereas a GET header is very simple. The format for GET is like this:

http://daadminuser:dapass@yourip:2222/CMD_ACCOUNT_USER?feature=value&anotherfeature=value

Just to get you started in the right direction, if you were to do this script in PHP, all you'd need to do is use fopen() or file_get_contents() on the URL, and it will automatically execute.

Have fun!

PS. You can of course, do this via the command line using wget - unfortunately, I was unable to get it to work properly, but I know it's do-able.

Back