Cmd_select_users

gpfault

Verified User
Any chance of making an API version of this command? I have been developing custom billing software for the last 12 months and would like a true API version of this command. Something that does not return html. Returning a url encoded string would be great. error=0&details OR error=1&details something on those lines if at all possible. Same thing with CMD_MODIFY_USER. If at all possible it would be nice if both these commands would have a return value similar to the other API commands.

Thank You in advance.

Rod

I emailed DirectAdmin support and they have answered this question for me. They were very fast at giving me an answer also.

To delete a user:

command: CMD_API_ACCOUNT_USER or CMD_API_ACCOUNT_RESELLER or CMD_API_ACCOUNT_ADMIN
GET or POST
action=delete
username=username

Will give you parseable results. Note, that is only for 1 user though. If you still want the ability to delete multiple users *and* get api output, let me know and I'll make the addition. (Currently you can still call CMD_SELECT_USERS, you just won't get parseable output.

CMD_API_MODIFY_USER already exists:
http://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=390

use the exact same input options as used in the skin for CMD_MODIFY_USER. (there are many)

Thank you,

John

Last edited:
Back