GraFX Software Solutions Announces Search Engine Optimization Tools for Direct Admin

lvalics

Verified User
New release enhance popular Direct Admin Control Panel with new revolutionary tools. GraFX ltd. today announced Search Engine Tools for Direct Admin, 8 tools that enhance the popular Direct Admin Control Panel providing new possibilities for those who own a domain on the hosting servers.

GraFX ltd. today announced Search Engine Tools for Direct Admin, 8 tools that enhance the popular Direct Admin Control Panel providing new possibilities for those who own a domain on the hosting servers.
SEO Tools for Direct Admin covers now the requirements of a reserved domain - such as the preparation to be launched on the market and its optimization in order to attract as many visitors as possible from its domain.
SEO Tools for Direct Admin offers webserver owners 8 tools that help them verify their site in order to be error free, to analyse the keywords and to generate the meta-tags, to promote the domain in search engines (site submit), to learn about the competitors and many more.

"We have had cotinuously customers requesting the verification of their website before being launched and its optimization in different search
engines like Google, MSN or Yahoo. In order to fulfill their requirements, we had to search for different tools on the Internet and we had to work a few days in order to do the optimization job. That was when we realised that these tools are a must have in the hosting account Control Panel, as they are easy to use for anyone who has access to them. But our customers had no idea about their existence. This is how we came to the idea to
add them in Direct Admin." declared Lehel Valics, CEO at GraFX ltd.

Thus the new solution includes useful SEO tools such as:
- HTML/XHTML compatibility check, verifies the pages in order to detect errors, suggests correction
- Spider Check (verifies the pages just like a spider, in hidden special headers, suggests correction
- Meta Tag Generator - meta keywords and meta description, generator and all that is necessary for a correct header
- Site Submit - subscription in search engines, Submit Check verifies the submitted domain to see whether it is listed
- Position Check verifies a certain keyword or more keywords in order to see the positioning of the website
- Link popularity verifies the number of links on other websites to the website in discussion
- Competitor Analisys based on certain keywords to learn more about the competitors and their positioning.

"It was a challenge for us to develop this software, but it was worthed every minute. We are confident that this solution will become a must have for webserver administrators, as using it they will be able to optimize a website at minimal costs," said Kinga Laura Ambrus, marketing manager at GraFX ltd.

PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
SEO Tools for Direct Admin price is 69USD/Server. Expected to ship in middle of february 2006.

ABOUT GRAFX LTD
GraFX ltd is a Web development company that specializes in innovative online applications. We deliver high-quality solutions based on the latest technologies to help our clients enhance their presence on the Web, starting from CMS applications to shopping carts, Macromedia Dreamweaver extensions and other web tools. For more information, please visit http://www.grafxsoftware.com .

Contact Information
Valics Lehel
GRAFX
http://www.grafxsoftware.com

Last edited:
Price is not final yet, we are thinking on lifetime (199USD), recurring one and lifetime with 1 year support, then SUS renewal.

Of course you can think like this.
Hire a SEO guy and pay 500USD/domain to optimize it or pay 199USD/unlimited domains (around 100 usually) so is 2USD/Domain.
Just ask 1USD additional from a domain owner for this additional services and you get out investment very soon.

Last edited:
Or download a myriad of free SEO tools that do the same thing.

;)

Don't get me wrong, I think the idea of having built in tools for SEO is a good marking tool in this competitive business,but it's not an essential one.

You also need to think about your audience. You're marketing to webhosts, some of whom may have dozens of servers, etc. And most hosts run lean in the profit area to keep costs down.

Even something that is as useful as Lasman Spamblocker Plugin is a luxury at $30 a pop (since you can do what it does with little bit of bash scripting) for those with multiple servers.

I just think $199 is a price that is not going to attract a lot of sales. Bit that's just my opinion.

Glad you took it in the spirit it was intended. :) Was afraid it might come off as an attack, which it wasn't. :p

NO, is not our way to think.
The thing is that we are stucked, cause we released last year for PLESK and there is per domain the license, 30 domains - 99USD, 100 Domains, 300 domains and Unlimited to 399USD.
The bestsellers is 30 domains and Unlimited.

So because on Direct Admin is only unlimited available, we don't know how to do.
We can try to modify to work with 30, 100, 300 and unlimited domains, I like to wish your opinion, who use DA from years.

But again, we thinked this software as an ADDON for Control Panels. ADMIN can ask 1 USD/month additional to activate it this mean 12USD/year/domain. 12 x 30 domain only is 360USD, which is already a profitable business.
Think as a VALUABLE ADDON if customer want it. If not want it, the software is built in that way that offer only 3 tools as a DEMO, so still can use it, just not on FULL power.

You will see soon screenshoots, what can I say is that PLESK users are very happy about it.

Also we are thinking on solutions to contact hosting companies and offer as a LOW price on higher volume, so if someone buy over 50 license, will get it for a very LOW price.

Thank you again.

Looks good from the screenshots.

Still. $199 times say 20 servers = $4000. Hefty investment.

Nooo, IS FAR FROM THAT.

1 server 199 (PRICE IS not final).
3 servers 15% OFF.
5 servers 20% OFF.
10 Server 30% OFF.
50 Servers 40% OFF.
100 or more Call us :))

It will be something like this.
For example you can buy Direct Admin for 199USD LifeTime, but if you buy it from a hosting company on a dedicated server you can get it included in price, probabbly 5USD/month.
At least this is happening with PLESK, a lot of company offering this in 69USD is a dedicated server and is included PLESK.
Probabbly exist for Direct Admin as well similar.
So same will be with our plugins, hosting companies will include in price as addon for X USD/month (small amount).

So if you have 1 server, then is expensive, but if you have more or you get it from a company who resell our solution, then will be a low price.

Well, I guess it's time for me to add my two (U.S.) cents' worth:

$199 is a lot of money. Even a small hosting company is going to think twice about adding the product to their servers at that price, and for larger companies the investment is quite a bit, even with discounts.

Believe it or not, our $30 addon is still deemed quite expensive by most admins.

Do you know why your product works at your price point for Plesk? I do. It's because Plesk is priced so much higher and attracts a completely different kind of hosting company.

Now, let's address a specific scenario you mentioned:

Would we be willing to buy it for the dedicated servers we rent out? Possibly, but not at your current price points.

What we'd look for is a method we could install it on our servers and pay by the user who uses it.

You suggest $1 per user as our selling price, so then let us pay you 50c per user and we both do okay :) .

If you can make that work, then talk to us .

Jeff

We will try to think what is the best way to handle price. We don't want to lose customers, but also there is some cost what we need to cover, so we will be probabbly somewhere in the middle.

Here's my 2c worth... When pricing the SpamBlocker Plugin we set up a Poll and initially 80% of people chose the lowest price.

This has now gone up to 90% choosing the lowest price (after we fixed the price at the higher end of the lowest price-range. I believe that we would sell a lot more if we priced it at half of what we charge now.

The final price is up to you to decide but at $30 you will still have limited sales, at $99 you'll probably get a couple of companies with a single server and at $199 you might get 1 or 2 sales. If you price it at $20 you'll probably get about 1/3 of the DA community interested and priced at $10 it would become a nobrainer for most admins. You should considder the limited DA market and based on my experience the lower the price, the more sales and the more income.

Once again what you sell your plugin for is up to you, I just thought I'd share our pricing-experience with you.

We have reconsidered price for DA plugin ... after a long brainstorming (and your help).

Price will be like this:
- 69USD/server (with preorder will be 39USD for 1 month period)
- 29USD For bulk (20+) license purchases
- 19USD For bulk (100+) license purchases

Prices will be 1 year free support and 1 year free upgrade, then a renewal of 40% of price, example: for 69 USD, renewal will be 28 USD.

Thank you again for your help.
What is very important that TRIAL will be available for 30 days, so anyone can test it and make survers on customers if they want this kind of tools.

That pricing is a more reasonable, though it's still on the high side.

$69 / server - so at $1/ year per user I would need to sell 69 instances?
I suppose I could live with that

Installatron, for example, is $60 for the first year and $20 per annum renewal or $110 for a lifetime license.

End result - we don't even think twice when installing a server for ourselves or a client - we simply get a license.

In either case I'd be interested in getting at least one license to "play with", but I can't see any details of the software on your site.

If I may make another point, Installatron keeps working if you don't renew it.

All the renewal does is give you new updates, etc.

Personally I want to buy a monthly license or a forever license.

At a fair price.

Jeff

Also all of our softwares work after 1 year expiry. just updates need a renewal.
So never expiry to work, just you cnanot get new version after 1 year.
I think that the best way is to ask for a small price (usually to renew is 40%) to get updates, in this way we can keep up to date to latest tehnology and cover the costs.

1-2 day and is ready to test for downloading, we want to finish here installer into Direct Admin.
We used shell installer on other Control Panels, but seems that is more easier in Direct Admin through Plugin Installer.

Ah ok. I thought from reading the announcements etc., that you already had it ready for sale etc.,

If you need any assistance testing it let me know

Back