new

hokiss

Verified User
hi i just heard this from a friend i have 2 servers that i want to install directadmin but i have few questions curantly i use h-sphere
1-does it automatically install chat scripts that i have on my servers??like phpbb osCommerce Shopping Cart to new customers and to my resellers?
2-does it support parachat?
3-does it support 2chechout credit card processing?
i just need more info
and do you give bulk pricing on it?
thank you

Hi hokiss,

1. We haven't integrated auto-install scripts yet -- that will be coming when we find the time, but there are some bigger features that must be completed before then.

2. I haven't heard of parachat -- do you have an URL?

3. A few people are writing billing modules (ETA unknown) but the control panel itself doesn't have support for payment processors.

Bulk pricing is available to dedicated server providers/resellers. If you need bulk pricing for external licenses, give me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks,

Mark

Hi again,

The control panel is in English right now, language modules are coming, and in the meantime some translation can be done in the skins if you have the technical/linguistic ability to do so.

Parachat looks ok, and so does WebUMake Mail. I'm not sure about WebUMake Web because it has it's own FTP server built in and this may conflict with the control panel. Please keep in mind we haven't tested any of this software, so even though it looks fine, I can't promise it.

Mark

I was contacted by Jonathan from Way to the Web Limited and he assured me that WebUMake would run fine on DirectAdmin systems.

Looks like you are good to go. :)

Mark

good

what about para chat? and does this mean i can or Direct Ddmin will add on each users control panel automatically?or i have to add this option manualy?
thank you

to have anything that directadmin doesnt actually support you will more than likely need to set up automation manually

Chris

say what?

in english if you please :p well i didnt understand what you ment cause english is my second language dont mean to make a joke ;)

:p sorry will try to re-word it

if you want to automate something (to make accounts automatically) you will probably need to set it up to make the accounts as you make the sites in DirectAdmin

Hope you understand that one better :)

Chris

You'll have to tell me what Para Chat does.. usually integrating things into the control panel isn't really possible, or automatically adding something external per user.

Mark

ParaChat looks like an expensive chat script to me... would it need to be intergrated :-S i think you need a new licenses for each chat server?

im not sure exactly what it does but looking at the site i have agthered the following information:

1 - it adds interactivity to your site
2 - your own copy is very expensive
3 - it looks like a normal advanced chat program

:D Chris

ok

yeap thanx this time it worked chris and thanx
ok in para chat there is few options
1 i can creat rooms starting from 35 users to unlimited i want it to be enable according to there payment
2 ip monitoring if i want enable that option per url or per customer
3 database per url or user that can be integrated with other database my sql or mssql access php and asp
4 banner rotation system if i want to give the chat per customer for free
thats it
and where in canada are you guy??

less the 1500

its less then 1500 chris and its not that expensive if you have the right customer they pay for it;) they dont care and they made this for web masters

Re: ok

hokiss said:
yeap thanx this time it worked chris

Good to hear i woked my magic again! :p

hokiss said:
1 i can creat rooms starting from 35 users to unlimited i want it to be enable according to there payment

Possibly IRC would be a much cheaper alternative? a java client could be setup as an auto-installer i guess (two-a-t i know your gona say "you and your irc" so no need to say (j/k) :) )

hokiss said:
3 database per url or user that can be integrated with other database my sql or mssql access php and asp

MSSQL isnt included with DA and is usually only with windows servers :) you can setup additional databases for a user from phpmyadmin. Its a simple task that takes 2 minutes without requiring much work :) (a new suggestion for a feature if it doesnt exist already)

hokiss said:
4 banner rotation system if i want to give the chat per customer for free

That could easily be setup in the auto-installers, if yuou need it now - hotscripts.com is your friend :)

Chris

mirc ?

well as i know
1 -mirc scripts having lotsof problems like server crashes and plus its hackable
2 - this banner rotation system that it has its a back end system very easly i will control howmany banners to show and on what room or site or how many times to rotate between banner x and a
so i want simple things
i have more then 230 customers 25 % of them want chat system and free email system for comuinties and i have 18 resellers they take my time more then 230 customers and sorry to say thisi thought i was the only one in this business was dumb but after a while there are people dumber then me :p im #100 at the back of the line:p :p they crashed my server

cool web site Chris

i took the liberty too peek your website and its cool and opens fast good work pal i like it:D
by the way do you know an sms web sites that we can buy bulk sms for web sites?

Last edited:
what do you need it for? providing SMS Support to for your customers? if so, orange.net, when you get sent emails you can have the subject of the email sent to your mobile phone as an SMS....... unless you have access to the internet or your computer its not the best way, although it does alert you that a customer requires help :)

Chris

portal

hi chris and thanks for reply iwant sms for users to be able to send sms through a counity web site that means i have tobuy lots of sms and what comes with it i need a bulk price i went to clickatell i need cheaper then there price
thank you again

Im not sure where you could get something like that, there are scripts on hotscripts that allow you to use other SMS gateways such as lycos, although i am unsure of where you could find something for a portal like that. It may be worth using google to help you find somewhere that will allow that cheap.

Regards
Chris

Back