No reply from sales / support

macooper

Does anyone know what is going on with DA ? I asked a question on this forum about the state of 64 bit support almost a week ago, I have emailed sales twice and emailed support once, and not yet had a reply from anyone.

I have a server ready to go, have my credit card in my hand, but I am not going to purchase if this is the level of support I can expect.

Can someone reply and tell me is DA 64 bit version available for use ? I don't care if it's BETA, I don't want to use it for webhosting sales. I just don't want to spend $300.00 to find that I cannot run the software.

Also, why is it that live chat to sales is never available, and the telephone number has been removed from your contact us page ? (but not from your whois info)

This is my last attempt to make contact, and I have to say, so far I am very disappointed by the lack of support. After all, if I can't get an answer when I have my credit card in my hand, what chance is there after I have paid ?

I don't know why you're not getting a response, but generally DA clears their email queue often.

If they're not responding to you it may be either because they're not getting your email or you're not getting theirs in response.

To make sure you get their emails in response, you should make sure their support and sales email addresses are whitelisted on your email system.

To make sure they get your email you might try contacting them through their safe submission page
here.

Now to answer your other question, the installation requirements page here makes it clear that 64-bit DA is available only for CentOS 4.x. I can vouch that this is correct.

Jeff

Back