add domains to users @ the admin/reseller pannel

bvvelzen

Verified User
How can i add 1 or more domains to a user outside it's controll pannel. This because I want to eliminate the menu at the skin from the user, but then is not so easy to add a domain to that user by me (admin).

Greeting,

So you want to give a User a domain, but not let him have access to it through the control Panel?

You'd just want to create the domain in your own account and make him an ftp account...

John

No, I want to give a user a EXTRA domain, so that that button can vanish of the skin, because it's a littlebit confusing for the client.

So that I can add a extra domain for a user on my reseller pannel.

Well currently, you have to be logged in as that user to add a domain (no means from anywhere else)... so you might not be able to do it after you remove the link from his User Panel.

John

but isn't it so that the user don't have to add the domain, that the reseller or the admin there more compatible to is, because that is also the person that registers the domain?

Can't it be added to DA? The same as you now create a DA account with a domain, now you can Add a domain to the account?

Yes, it coud be added, but isn't there for redundancy reasons.. we can look into it.

John

Back