About free shopping carts...

AlexD

Hi!.. A new in this zone... ;)

Where I can to read about how to install a free shopping cart through DirectAdmin in a reseller acount to use in diferents users?

Thanh you!...

Installatron for DirectAdmin offers several free shopping carts, all with a one-click install.

If you own your own server, visit http://www.installatron.com/ for information. If you're a reseller on a server you don't own, and your hosting company doesn't offer installatron, tell them about it :) .

Jeff

Thanks...

Jeff Thank you by your help!...

In fact, Im reseller, I don't have server. I rent a reseller account and my customer rent me some package. Nevertheless, the reseller account only have DirectAdmin (WCP) to my customers without Mimes, shopping Carts, foros, chat programs, etc. I need install all utilities.

What you advise me?

Last edited:
If there's not a button to install Installatron in your reseller or user accounts, then I recommend asking your reseller if they'll install it. It's cheap, but it's not free, so they may choose to not install it.

If they don't want to install it, then you might want to either change your reseller account to a company that has installatron, or you might want to look at the Installatron Site and look at the home pages of the shopping carts they offer, to see which one you want to use, and then install it yourself for each client.

Jeff

Back