How do I download and evaluate DA?

nomad71

I would like to download and evaluate the product, where can I get it from? Even a 15 day eval would be sufficient.

I am starting a webhosting from scratch, so currently I am evaluating Ensim, cPanel and I would like to eval DA.

Thanks!

Hi Nomad,

If you have a clean server ready, you can create a client account, order a monthly license (payment method: mail), and e-mail us to activate it for 15 days.

You would be responsible for your own install, and the trial license would not receive support.

Thanks!

Mark

Can I safely assume that I'm eligible for the trial as well? I would like to try out the platform before I conclude my decision to switch my production servers from ensim.

Question regarding Private Servers

Will Direct Admin work within Ensims private server Technology,
as each private server is independant of each other with separate operating system?

Hello,

If you're referring to a virtual private server, yes, we have a few customers with this setup.

John

I want to note that I attempted an install on an Ensim VPS -- it wasn't successful. It's too early to draw conclusions as everything isn't figured out yet, but for now there are no guarantees on Ensim VPS/VDS systems working with DA.

Mark

Back