suspended

spookey

This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

This is what i see on the site what we are makeing...

The host say it is in youre directadmin.
We most set somthing only i dont what

can soneone help me out?

Greetings
Spookey

Hello,

Can you still log into DirectAdmin?
If so, they you've set a low bandwidth limit for the domain (not the User account).
User Level -> Domain Setup -> domain.com -> bandwidth.

If you can't login, then your entire User account was suspended.
This can happen if your bandwidth has gone over the User limit or if the admin has suspended you.

If your admin checks the /var/log/directadmin/system.log it should tell you who suspended you. We have not had any issues with mystery suspensions, so it's probably a settings somewhere or a mis-clicked suspension.

John

Hi John,

I can log in in myadmin.

ehat i see it this

bandwith
21.3832 / unlimited

thats like ok for me??????

and this is what i see

Bandwidth 0 Same as Main Account

Greetings
Jan

Ok, so your bandwidth hasn't suspended you.. you can login to your DA account, so you haven't been suspended..

Mayby try to sususpend and then unsuspend your domain:
User Level -> Domain Setup -> select the domain, click "Suspend/Unsuspend",.. then click it again to unsuspend your domain.

My only guess as to the cause is if apache wasn't restarted after a unsuspension, leaving the old suspended document root behind.

John

It seems as of this latest update, people going over disk space are being suspended automatically even though suspend at limit is not ON.

I've had 3 or 4 people so far today who were suspended for no discernible reason yet they were all over disk space.

Can anyone else confirm this? I don't recall changing anything with the suspension rules.. as far as I know, it's still bandwidth only. I'll check over the code to see if I can see anything.

John

Ok that problem is over

now i have this
[1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

i now the userrname etc. is ok

i almost go crying.........:(

spookey said:
Ok that problem is over

now i have this
[1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

i now the userrname etc. is ok

i almost go crying.........:(
its definitely caused by incorrect DB setting of your script, which is unrelated to DA.

Back