Why you don't active my order 72 hours ago ?!

Elad

I ordered DirrectAdmin 72 hours ago, wyh it wasn't active yet ?
I'v sent you an E-mail and you didn't answer too !
Can you help me please ? It's urgent !
Please give my your phone number and I'll call if I have to.

Send an e-mail to support _ at_ directadmin.com and give the user id and license id, and confirmation of sending the payment...

Someone in support will most likely activate it when they read it :).

(DA support is ran by actual humans, so no 24/7 reading the mailbox.)

Dont understand why people whine here when they react too late in there opinion , if its one thing there support and reaction time is very good, and i think many people feel the same.

They think you are 24/7 there to support them .. Thats not how its done .. i think any normal reasonable human being can and should understand.

i should add my 2 cents too. Within a past two days (yes, i know about Sunday) we may lost two customer which ordered DA installation with his servers. Hopefully, they trust us and agree wait one more day, but anyone should understand that internet order should be proceed within a 24x7x365 terms.

Customer don'like hear anything about vacancies, weekend, travel and etc. He need get server/software which already paid. And as soon as this possible.

I can understand when we talk about new customer which order one DA license in the first time, (time may required for fraud checking and etc.) but i can't agree when we talk about partners which continusly purchase tens, hundreds or thousands licenses...

no, we can't.
it's not a big problem in most case, but sometime without this feature we cannot delivery servers to customer and of course this is the bad situation.

gcypher said:
They think you are 24/7 there to support them .. Thats not how its done .. i think any normal reasonable human being can and should understand.

I think i didnt explain myself to well.

Example: its 02:30 am and your sleeping,
A client calls you because he needs his license .. This is not a priority problem which causes a Bussiness to not be able to work.

These are just normal orders which normally you can order 24x7 (automated scripts) but still needs human interaction to complete it.

Another thing is .. they call u 24x7 because your server or service you are offering is down .. which is a priority ..
another thing is 24x7 support on this forum and that (i think) we need to understand.

these where my 2 cents added

I am a System engineer - delivery Outsourcing we are standby 24/7 but not to create a new account but only when trouble is coming up

Last edited:
Back