Paying too much for a lifetime license!

Boballoo

Verified User
I am not good with accounting details so I leave that up to someone else for my company. My understanding was that I was purchasing the lifetime license with quarterly payments. I have now paid out approximately $600 Can. and am being billed every 3 months for $124 Can. Does this mean I am going to be billed continuously every 3 months? I do not want to do that (obviously) and I would like to have the payments I have made so far go toward the lifetime license. How do I find out what type of license I have. (As you probably guessed I am not a technical person at all and only use the software to manage my own sites as best I can. Most of this I leave up to my server admin.)

Last edited:
A quarterly license is not a lifetime license. It's like a monthly license, except that you prepay for three months on every payment.

Quarterly stands for one fourth of a year. A year has 12 months, hence a quarterly payment covers 3 months.

You'll need to sort it out JBMC Software. I don't know what resolvment they'll take.

Back