We Are Waiting - Urgent

rahulw

Verified User
MY HOST HAS PLACED REQUEST FOR DA LICENCE 15 HOURS AGO AND MAILED THEM 20 TIMES

can someone tell me , how much time will it take more for them to respond ??

Support is aweful in my optinion, Its as bad if not worst than Cpanels. I think i have seen about 2 replies from DA in these forums since i purchased a license.

Seems like a bunch of people who are helping each other and thats basically about it.

To get a question answered around here but anyone who has anyting to do with DA, is about the chance of getting hit by lightning.

Pretty sad. You would think they could afford to hire a few people to get the job done instead of ignorning most of the posts.

How are feature implamented? Where do they get their requests from such a thing? I have to ask myself, do they just come upon the idea by accident? I wonder.

Also, 1 update per month, according to the changelog, is really a slim margin. Im sure there are many features, requests and bug fixes that need implamenting but it seems like this is only a monthly thing.

Look at the changelog. 1 update per month. What happens during a showstopper upgrade? DO we wait a month to get a fix?

http://www.directadmin.com/versions.php?action=allversions

1.266 Released Mar 28 2006
1.265 Released Mar 27 2006
1.264 Released Mar 24 2006

If there is a serious bug, they will release a bug fix version very soon.

pucky said:
Support is aweful in my optinion, Its as bad if not worst than Cpanels. I think i have seen about 2 replies from DA in these forums since i purchased a license.

Seems like a bunch of people who are helping each other and thats basically about it.

To get a question answered around here but anyone who has anyting to do with DA, is about the chance of getting hit by lightning.

Pretty sad. You would think they could afford to hire a few people to get the job done instead of ignorning most of the posts.

How are feature implamented? Where do they get their requests from such a thing? I have to ask myself, do they just come upon the idea by accident? I wonder.

Also, 1 update per month, according to the changelog, is really a slim margin. Im sure there are many features, requests and bug fixes that need implamenting but it seems like this is only a monthly thing.

Look at the changelog. 1 update per month. What happens during a showstopper upgrade? DO we wait a month to get a fix?

1.28 Released Sep 21 2006
1.275 Released Aug 30 2006
1.274 Released Jul 25 2006
1.273 Released Jun 25 2006
1.272 Released May 27 2006
1.271 Released May 12 2006
1.27 Released May 10 2006
1.266 Released Mar 28 2006
1.265 Released Mar 27 2006
1.264 Released Mar 24 2006
1.263 Released Feb 20 2006
1.262 Released Jan 20 2006
1.261 Released Dec 22 2005
1.26 Released Dec 19 2005

DA has updates fairly often as you can see.

If someone would mail me 20 times in 15 hours. Even in the weekend, i would wait even longer to answer.

People need to have patience. I don't know in what timezone you live, but you send a mail friday evening and you expect an answer in the weekend for a sales question?

If you need a license that fast, don't make promises to your customers if you can't keep them, or reorganise your business.

i don't even think the forum is an official support forum. Just sent a mail and they will help you.

I never have problem.

I alway place an order and give them 1 fully working day to activated license,
and they do always activated them within 1 working day.

if some one mail me thousand of email on holiday, I will always see all of them in the next working day.

Back