Email filter enhancement

jhobbs

Verified User
I'd like an easier way to add/change/delete Email filters, for filtering by Domain.

It's very easy to add one domain at a time, but time-consuming to enter several domains at a time. So, a batch domain add would be appreciated.

Or- the domain names are apparently maintained in a file email.conf. I can backup the file, download it, unpack it, modify it, pack it, upload it, and restore it from the newly uploaded backup, but that's a pain. I'd like to see direct access to this file, please?

Ok, that can be looked at in the future. At the moment, the email.conf file is only ever used for backups. The file you'd want would be /etc/virutal/domain.com/filter.conf. Thats where the settings are stored, and each change on that file (through DA) will trigger a rewrite of the /etc/virtual/domain.com/filter file.

John

Another suggestion would be to enable you to choose what to filter, ie subject, body, headers, email.

At the moment, I would like to filter email withg the subject "Hi" or "Hello" (to combat virus) but the only option available that is suitable will filter both the subject and the body. Now I am sure that we all say Hi or Hello in most of our emails.

Back