Verified User
Hi,

I did the following on a FreeBSD 6.1 box:

cd /usr/local/directadmin/customapache
./build clean
./build update
./build all y

and I'm getting the following error which is continuing in a loop:

Stop in /usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4.
Trying to make php...
/bin/sh /usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/curl/ -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/curl/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/include -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/main -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/mbstring/mbregex -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/local/mysql/include -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/xml/expat -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/TSRM -I/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/Zend -g -O2 -prefer-non-pic -c /usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/curl/curl.c -o ext/curl/curl.lo
/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/curl/curl.c: In function `zm_startup_curl':
/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/curl/curl.c:261: error: `CURLOPT_FTPASCII' undeclared (first use in this function)
/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/curl/curl.c:261: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/curl/curl.c:261: error: for each function it appears in.)
/usr/local/directadmin/customapache/php-4.4.4/ext/curl/curl.c:299: error: `CURLOPT_PASSWDFUNCTION' undeclared (first use in this function)
*** Error code 1

Anyone know why this is so and what to do about it?

Regards,
Suhail.

I recompled php today on a freebsd 6.1 box and did not see any of these errors. But mod_perl at the end of the build is all jacked up.

Try recompiling without expat and curl. See if you get a successful compile. Trail of elimination works. Determine which module is the culprit.

Problem was resolved after a complete buildworld to 6.1 again and then re-compiling PHP.

Back