Reseller not showing as user

Seth

Verified User
I've added a reseller with 3 IP addresses. DA created the reseller account with ns1 and ns2 with two of the IPs fine it did not add an ip for the domain (eg: 1.2.3.4 = reseller.com = client.com) instead it gave the shared IPfor the server. I tried to update the IP and when doing so noticed that DA is not reading about 5 of my free IPs. What's going on here?

Also when trying to view the reseller account in "Show All Users" from Admin level the new reseller domain is not shown but does show up when viewing "Show/Modify Resellers". What's going on here?

Thanks!

Hello,

In order to change the IP of a User, you'll be using your own Reseller account (even if you are an admin).. so you must have the IP's assigned to yourself if you are planning on assigning anyone an IP. (Admin Panel -> IP Manager -> Select the IP, select the reseller_name, click "Assign To". "reseller_name" will be yourself if you are logged in as admin when making the change, or you'll assign the ips to the Reseller in question and then you *must* login AS that Reseller so that you see his IPs.

A Reseller isn't listed in the "Show All Users" account (design choice). I'm considering adding Resellers (and possibly Admins) to the Show All Users section, as they *are* just an extention of a User.

John

Back