DirectAdmin do not Reset the Bandwith

Tornado

Verified User
why DirectAdmin did not reset the bandwith this month?? is counting the 2 months and a lot of people get The account suspended :\

how can i fix it?

Use:
Code:
# echo "action=reset&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
to reset the bandwidth usage.

Also check your /etc/cron.d/directadmin_cron file, maybe there is no line for bandwidth reseting. File should contain:
Code:
40 1 1 * * root echo "action=reset&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

You have to allow at least a minute before you check.

Did you?

Jeff

Sorry for bumping this thread, but i have same problem. Everything is in place but no reset is performed at the beginning of the month :(

This is in the cron file:

* * * * * root /usr/local/directadmin/dataskq
2 0-23/6 * * * root echo 'action=vacation&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/$
#5 5 * * 0 root /sbin/quotaoff -a; /sbin/quotacheck -augm; /sbin/quotaon -a;
10 0 * * * echo 'action=tally&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.qu$
#20 4 1 * * root echo 'action=reset&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/t$
0 4 * * * root echo 'action=check&value=license' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data$
40 1 1 * * root echo "action=reset&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/ta$

Code:
#20 4 1 * * root echo 'action=reset&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

Uncomment this line, to look like:
Code:
20 4 1 * * root echo 'action=reset&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

But what about this line:

Code:
40 1 1 * * root echo "action=reset&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/ta$

Ah, sorry, didn't see it. Are you sure that the cron daemon is up and running?

Nope, not yet. First try to resolve the problem myself using these forums ;)
I will contact them.

* * * * * root /usr/local/directadmin/dataskq
2 0-23/6 * * * root echo 'action=vacation&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue;
#5 5 * * 0 root /sbin/quotaoff -a; /sbin/quotacheck -augm; /sbin/quotaon -a;
0 3 * * * root /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats_updateall.pl now -awstatsprog=/usr/local/directadmi$
40 1 1 * * root echo "action=reset&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
#20 4 1 * * root echo 'action=reset&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
0 4 * * * root echo 'action=check&value=license' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

same problem here, ive added the line as u sugges but every month i have the same problem.

The strange part is that DirectAdmin dont suspend the userd that have bandwith overload in during the month but sospend just when new month begin and the bandwith should be reset...

Any idea?

Back