Something small: focus on login page

kark

Verified User
I think I am the only one cos I couldn't find this anywhere on the forum. Oh well, so be it.

When you get the login page for DA it would be nice that the focus would be already on the username. Now you must click the username field if you want to start typing. I wanted to change it myself but couldn't find the login page. And unfortunatly I found on this forum that that page was hardcoded.

Like I said, this is just a tiny 'problem' for me, but I know some people find this very annoying (yup, including me :D).

Ofcourse I can make my own login form, but then there would be an extra page. At the moment I use the method that my.domainclient.ext automatically goes to the :2222 port.

Kark

Hmm .. had already found that thread but didn't notice the link I suppose. Thanks! The more I learn about DA, the more I like it!

Just another thought .. ;) ... what about a mailalias/mailbox where you can assign multiple users to. So if you sent it to this email address, multiple people will get the message?

Kark

Last edited:
In fact, Robert, that's exactly what it is.

But Plesk offers it as a simple "list" and so when I sell Plesk accounts I can advertise "announcement lists".

I'd be hard pressed to advertise "announcement lists" with DA, and point clients to either forwarders or to Majordomo.

Selling points are always nice :) .

Jeff

Thinking again about this forwarder list. Wouldn't this be possible using skins? Especially since php is now allowed. As long as the skin sends it as one string there wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for idea. I added forwarders to multiple users to persephone skin. I hope that i added it way you wanted. If not then please explain how you wanted it to be added.

Back