Looking to buy lifetime license.

uvhost

Verified User
I'm looking to get lifetime license....

please PM me your offers if you have any or post here.

I'm looking to get lifetime license....

please PM me your offers if you have any or post here.

I cant see anyone being able to provide you a cheaper lifetime lience then whats already listed on the direct admin webpage. if they are able to then they are reselling the licence which is agiest the DA rules unless they own the server and are selling the licence with the server.

I cant see anyone being able to provide you a cheaper lifetime lience then whats already listed on the direct admin webpage. if they are able to then they are reselling the licence which is agiest the DA rules unless they own the server and are selling the licence with the server.

Or they bought a lifetime license from DA for the full $299 but no longer need it any more and want to give it to someone else for a bit cheaper. To my knowledge you are allowed to do this as it is not an internal license you are selling and it is only on internal licenses that it must be sold with a server.

Or they bought a lifetime license from DA for the full $299 but no longer need it any more and want to give it to someone else for a bit cheaper. To my knowledge you are allowed to do this as it is not an internal license you are selling and it is only on internal licenses that it must be sold with a server.

I do see your point and that was where my reply was leaning towards what you had written there.

Infact I was going to write that exact reply but then I thought...this is the 21st centery no ones that kind enough these days. - its a thing I would do but most people wouldnt. everyones out to make money these days not lose it. only kindness ive seen is people give stuff away like free hosting. but a free lifetime licence to direct admin na their hard to come by lmao.

Selling an external license at any price is permitted by the rules and several times they've been sold through these forums.

Jeff

Back