How to modify Email Address ?

netspace

Verified User
I can't figure out how to change the Email address for a Reseller or User. I see the ModifyUser button, but that doesn't have a field for changing email address.

This could be be changed in the Mysql database manually, but that would be very cumbersome...does DA even allow changing of email address ?

Hello,

List/Modify accounts -> username -> "Login as user username" -> User Panel -> Account Info / Stats -> email address.

John

woh...that's not intuitive at all !! And in the Default skin, the menu item is *only* title "Statistics / Logs"... NO mention of 'Account Info'....but you are right the email address can be changed there.

But point is...the User menu doesn't say that "Statistics / Logs" also means "Account Info"

Incidentally, many times the 'Login as User' just logs out. It does work everytime when "Login as Reseller" is used...but while logging in as a user, it usually just logs out.

Hello,

I'll look into making that a bit more clear as I agree that the email address could use a better home. Not too sure why you're experiencing the logout you've mentioned. The only reason you'd get booted is if the cookie is lost or changed (possibly a new window?)

John

Back