Error registration

If you still haven't gotten your license you should email DirectAdmin sales department.

Jeff

I was curious about my e-mails too...

however i am sure they will get to you soon enough. I thought it would be an instant type of issue like when siging up to a forum however I dont think it is as it does take a while to get your ID well it did when I signed up anyway :D

I would say if you have not yet recivied it or within 24 hours or so then shoot an e-mail to sales or support.

Quite disappointed...

I sent emails to sales and support yesterday, no response as well.

Taking into account today is Friday and i am not sure how hard-working you are there on weekends, i am afraid i can stay without ID and password in the best case till the beginning of next week.

That doesnt make me happy at all...

What shall i do??!! How can i make them at least reply to me, provide the service? SELL THAT THING TO ME! :D

Generally when they don't seem to respond it's because either they're not getting your emails or you're not getting theirs.

I've sent them a link to this thread.

Jeff

Hello,

For a new order you wouldn't get a password of any kind, just the client/license ID#. Could you please try contacting us at a different address, use [email protected] and include your client account # and even forward the payment receipt if you can.

Mark

another thing to be aware of is some e-mails go to your spam box if your using an e-mail provider like gmail or hotmail etc so check there too. this might not eb the case but just a little heads up.

Another way to reach DA staff can be found here. It's a secure form originating on the DA server and yes, it does reach them even when other methods fail.

Jeff

Back