lease my license

blueice

Verified User
Hi,
i am interest to buy one lifetime license.
If (after some time) i not use my license can i lease this to other people? (i think only for lease, not sale).
Thanks a lot for the answer.

If you buy a regular external lifetime license and no longer need it, you are welcome to give it away. However, we don't allow reselling of the licenses.

Mark

Hi,
thanks for the answer.
But you not allow to resale? or you not allow to lease? (or both?)
Thanks for your answer.
Regards,
Christos

I think he wants to know if he can purchase a lifetime license, and let a customer use it for say $20/mo (just making numbers up).

Might make a difference if you are leasing out the server too, or just trying to lease the DA license by itself.

josetann said:
I think he wants to know if he can purchase a lifetime license, and let a customer use it for say $20/mo (just making numbers up).

Might make a difference if you are leasing out the server too, or just trying to lease the DA license by itself.

That is basically reselling, (at the moment) you are not authorized to do that.

Chris

That's correct -- for regular licenses(e.g. $29/month or $299 lifetime) you aren't allowed to resell. We can't stop you from charging someone else for it (we don't have eyes everywhere) but it becomes evident when strangers start e-mailing us for support. :D

Mark

Back