StyleSmooth - The Ultimate skin for DirectAdmin and cPanel – NOW FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylesmooth

Verified User
MODERATOR's NOTE:
This thread has been superceded by the thread found here, and is now closed.

Hello all,

StyleSmooth.net

StyleSmooth is The Ultimate FREE skin for DirectAdmin and cPanel!

After a year of successfully being the best looking skin for both DirectAdmin and cPanel and thanks to our distributors of StyleSmooth we have decided to release StyleSmooth on an open source (freeware) licence.

Please take the time to join our online community and give us your feedback on our products. We pledge that 100% of the revenue from advertisements, donations and distribution licences will go back into the development of StyleSmooth.

Our Products:

All our products are highly modable, 100% unencrypted and we want to encourage people to mod their own skins from StyleSmooth.

StyleSmooth DirectAdmin:

StyleSmooth DirectAdmin is the original StyleSmooth product. StyleSmooth DirectAdmin has been noted as the best DirectAdmin skin available including skins of which a fee is charged for. Our powerful DirectAdmin control panel skin offers the power of a fantastic product with a professional and easy to navigate look.

Previously retailing at $29.95, we believe after our decision to provide StyleSmooth DirectAdmin for free it is only a matter of time before StyleSmooth DirectAdmin is considered the most popular DirectAdmin Skin available.

For screenshots of StyleSmooth DirectAdmin please click here

StyleSmooth cPanel:

After popular demand from users of our StyleSmooth DirectAdmin product we have developed a StyleSmooth product for the hugely popular control panel cPanel. This has been a large hit for hosting providers who provide both DirectAdmin and cPanel hosting to offer the same looking control panel skin with both control panels.

StyleSmooth cPanel is a fantastic looking product and previously retailed at $29.95.

For screenshots of StyleSmooth cPanel please click here

Prices:

StyleSmooth DirectAdmin – FREE
StyleSmooth cPanel – FREE

- Please remember it costs money to keep StyleSmooth free.. Please take a moment of your time and visit some of our sponsored advertisements on our site. Every click helps.

Please post any support or product questions on our forum at: http://www.stylesmooth.net/phpBB2

StyleSmooth.net

Thanks for reading, together we will change skins forever :)

Thanks for all your comments via email.

In answering a question:

Downloads are now running at about 200/day! Not bad for the 2nd day.

Thanks again. :D

Hi I tried to download but I get the following error:

Code:
System Message

The file has been called from an unauthorized website. Make sure the file has been linked from an authorized domain or IP address. You can add more domains and IP addresses in the configuration file (index.php).

Note: Once the script configuration has been finished you can set off these system messages (index.php).

Run into problems? Script documentation and instructions: ./docu/index.html

Get answers to your questions in the support forum at the website of the Download Center Lite Script on STADTAUS.com.

Fixed it by pressing enter on the page (showing the error)

Installed it and it looks pretty nice, will play with it later.

It's great to see some free stuff as some of us don't make business with DA and it's impossible to offer somethings and the free stuff does help to give a better service.

Thanks for your support and hopefully I will be able to help someday

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, Il look into that and get it fixed. I think its because we just changed hosting provider.

Hope you like the product.

Download links are fixed ... there was a slight problem in our download script configuration file.

Feel free to post your comments in our forums too as we would like to have stylesmooth.net as a nice community of free skins / modules and such.

Also, I am currently working at a new version of the site. Which will look a lot better.

I would like to have your comments as to what you would think of an Ajax skin for the next version of stylesmooth ? Thats something that im still thinking about :)

Best regards and thanks for your nice comments !

Hey everybody, release 1.09 is coming this week with improved everything about stylesmooth!

Sleeker interface, better javascript, and better cross-browser compatiblity.

Also, please post in our forums what would be the ultimate skin for you, what features you would like to have, even if it has something to do with a naked woman and a living hamburger write it :) All suggestions are welcome!

Thank you for helping us make the best open source skin for DirectAdmin!

It would rock to make a mailing list or RSS feed where we can check for new versions, as sometimes it's diffcult to know when a new release is out...

It would rock to make a mailing list or RSS feed where we can check for new versions, as sometimes it's diffcult to know when a new release is out...

Thats what the forum is for, If you join it you will get the mailings of updates :)

There is a mailing list to announce new versions:

I host it but only DA staff writes to it:

It's name: da-announce

It's a standard majordomo list; to subscribe write to:

[email protected]

Since majordomo doesn't read the subject field of a subscription email you can leave it blank or use anything you wish.

In the body of the email:

subscribe da-announce

Jeff

Help!!

Okay, I downloaded and installed the StyleSmooth Skin -- it seemed to install fine, I decided to change the admin user back to the enhanced skin and when I clicked enhanced and apply to me it didn't appear as if anything happened so I closed the web browser and opened a new one.

When I try to login as admin now, I get a 404 error that the page can not be displayed. This is only happening with the admin user all other users are able to login and use the control panel.

Of course the admin user is the most important one and that is now the one that I can not use at all. Obviously something is wrong -- I just don't know what or how to fix it.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

You should probably shell into your server, su to root, and then change the default shell for the admin user to make sure it's looking at the enhance shell.

I don't know how to do that without a bit of research, so I'll leave the research up to you, or perhaps someone else to respond.

Jeff

Hehe found it (bored I guess...) in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/$user (where $user is the username to change skin) check user.conf

In there look for the line containing "skin=*" (where * is the current skin) and change to "skin=enhanced" or whatever u want.

Good luck

Smooke Is This Skin

THE WEB OF STYLE SMOOTH IS FALSE NO GO HERE ONLY THERE PUBLICITY
PLEASE ADMIN DELETE ALL THE POST ABOUT THIS SKINK
:confused: :eek: :(

StyleSmooth - The Ultimate skin for DirectAdmin and cPanel – NOW FREE! Reply to Thread

hostserver, all that means is that the domain expired, in this case back in June.

I'm going to post an editor's note on the first post, because the thread may be helpful to someone.

jca,

The creator may have gone out of business.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back