Some errors at reseller

MagnuM

Verified User
When I am logged as a reseller and try to create some new users, I am experincing some troubles:

1. When try to create an account with username "happyhipporo", I receive the error: "Invalid username".
2. Even if the user is not created, the space and traffic is added to alocated resources (even an email). So after I try to create the user 2 times I remove the last 2 letters at the end of the username, and the username "happyhippo" works.

The point is that the reseller resources(space, traffic ...) were at the limit. I don't know what is happening, but the resources shouldn't be added to reseller.allocation file after the user is added succesfuly?

By the way in /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf the max_username_length=14, so I don't see what is the problem for user "happyhipporo" which length is 12 char.

Thanks John,

and there is one more feature, that I think it can be added to one of the next releses. The ability to send the output of the cronjob to a specific email. Because now, the output of a cronjob is sended to the main account email (which is the username login).

Thanks.

Back