Persephone went haywire

Aussie

Verified User
Well I went to try this nice looking skin, uploaded via DA then hit apply and below is the result :-(

Anyone know how to reset the skin manually since I can't see anything ?

Thanks,
Jeff

Page Display:
Warning: main(/home/slava/skins/Persephone/ca/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in - on line 3 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/slava/skins/Persephone/ca/global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in - on line 3 Warning: main(/home/slava/skins/Persephone/ca/init_admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in - on line 4 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/slava/skins/Persephone/ca/init_admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in - on line 4 Warning: main(/home/slava/skins/Persephone/lang/lang_admin_index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in - on line 5 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/slava/skins/Persephone/lang/lang_admin_index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in - on line 5 Warning: main(/home/slava/skins/Persephone/ca/page_header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in - on line 90 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/slava/skins/Persephone/ca/page_header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in - on line 90

edit /skins/nameyouhavesskin/ca/config.html

|?CA_ROOT=/home/YOURRESELLERUSERNAME/skins/`SKIN`/|

I updated skin. If someone has errors like that now skin automatically detects it and shows warning explaining what line in what file should be changed. Also that warning includes link to reset skin. So everyone can install skin without problems on directadmin 1.20.5 and newer versions

P.S. i recommend to update directadmin to at least 1.20.6 because error happens only with 1.20.5 (in 1.20.6 and newer there are means to detect skin directory so configuration is not required)

Hi CyberAlien,

It was my fault. All my DA servers where at 1.20.7 so I thought. But the machine I tried it on turned out to be 1.20.5 pays for not checking.

Nice skin - any chance of 'add your logo here' on the left for when it's a finished/charged item?

Thanks,
Jeff.

Originally posted by Aussie Nice skin - any chance of 'add your logo here' on the left for when it's a finished/charged item?
You can replace images/logo.gif with your own. Image size must be 215x62
Also i can change header and footer so it would match your company - its not expensive. I already did this with Persephone skin for one client.

Skin is finished. The only unfinished part is client area on my website where people would be able to purchase/update it. Until then it will stay as beta (in case if someone will find any new problems).

Back